Building a Framework for multiple entry

Good morning all, i have a question.

I have made 3 expert advisors that works with different indicators and strategy. Everything works fine, but if i want to let them work on a single pair, actually i had have to open three charts for a pair. I was think to build a framework, but what is the best way? How to made it and include my eas?

Thanks

SIMONE MARELLI:

Good morning all, i have a question.

I have made 3 expert advisors that works with different indicators and strategy. Everything works fine, but if i want to let them work on a single pair, actually i had have to open three charts for a pair. I was think to build a framework, but what is the best way? How to made it and include my eas?

Thanks

What is the problem of having three charts open for the same instrument? Just ensure to set the minimum number of candles required on chart to reduce RAM usage

Fernando Morales:

What is the problem of having three charts open for the same instrument? Just ensure to set the minimum number of candles required on chart to reduce RAM usage

Because i need to use it on more than 20 pairs, and i also have fibonacci with 100 candles. How to reduce ram usage?