Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 133

First post here, hi everyone! I've always been worried that really long variable and function names would affect my EA's speed so I got into the habbit of renaming inputs like this: input bool MAKE_THE_EA_DO_A_INSTEAD_OF_B_WHEN_X_HAPPENS = true ; bool DO_A =
I need a code for EA. EA should automatically open orders when launched. The buy stop should be entered at the higher high of the previous candle. The SL command should be able to be set to the close price of the current candle. The same goes for Sell Stop, but vice versa
My EA from MT4 platform not working on a rented VPS from MQL5 platform. Can you help with this issue? what can I do
Hi , Can we SET TRAILING TP of any individual active open position/trade once by EA? For example there can be a EA that looks for any "NON SET TP TRADE" it puts a trailing TP of say 15 points? Can someone refer such a EA
Usually we use it this way: HistorySelect(0,TimeCurrent()); int his_total = HistoryDealsTotal(); but If the transaction frequency in a short time is greater than 1, some data will be lost due to the statistics of orders/deals How to solve it? use it in this way HistorySelect(0,TimeCurrent() +1 ) ;
Here is the problem: When I use the visual mode, indicators are drawing values that are the same as when I print the values in the log. Unfortuanltelly, when I don't use the visual mode, indicators change the drawing values and they do not correspond to the ones from the log(Print function was
I am looking for an EA that hedges every position with a floating loss once they reach a certain amount. Did you come across one or would you recommend one to me
Dear Friends, I have made an EA to make a sample csv file. When I compiled it, everything okay. But I don't find the csv file anywhere, Why. Can any one help me in this......... Thanks in advance. Following is my complete code: void OnTick () { static double LasstHigh; static double LastLow;
Hi, I want to have an array with the historic values of a certain event, let's say the british claimant count. So I find out the respective id of that event, and create the array with the CalendarValueHistoryByEvent function. However it won't give me the most recent events. It only goes up to the
I want to remove date from messages in jorunal if is it possible... OR What I actually want is to separate the date and my Print() function message displayed in the 'Messages' tab in the jorunal... because I want to paste it into excel with just my print() message not with the date in the cell too
Good moring! The first Buy with Lot 250 is closed completely. Then there are two further Buys with Lot sizes 309 and 131 (309+131=440). My Account is non-hedging so buys are added/summed up. The last Buy receives ticket number 9. In the Trade window the open Position shows Lot=440 which is as
i made this ea with free website and i want some change in this i EA is that when condition is meet it will open one trade and another trade open after 60 min and also take multiple trade if the condition meet again either it buy or sell it will take position ***
Hi, As you know the ZIGZAG indicator is used to help identify price trends. Now, How can i access the indicator data for used in EA? I'm sharing the ZIGZAG indicator with you
Hi guys, I want to debug my EA. But the conditions i am waiting for is not happen lot of time. So i want to launch a back testing and waiting my break point. When i start the debugger, i have a new graph. How can I start the debugger for an back test? Thanks a lot.
Dear appreciated coders out there :) , would love your help in creating an EA from this strategy: Buy orders: On the 1H and 30Min and 15Min and 5Min and 1Min Timeframes, these conditions should be met: The 35 Weighted Moving Average is above the 35 Exponential Moving Average and price is above
Hi I have bars M30. I want to draw a rectangle on each minute of this bar. As start I want to draw bid prices using rectangle. My code: MqlRates prices[]; datetime lastTime = 0 ; double lastBid; int toCopy = 3 ; void OnTick () { if ( CopyRates ( Symbol (), Period (), 0 , toCopy, prices) ==
  Risk management  (1)
Good day, I was wondering if anyone can help me, I am developing an EA and it's almost done but I am struggling with one thing: I need a working if statment that can check that A) the current local time is not 9AM, or 1PM or 4PM, B) check that there is only one or less active trade on the currency
Good night. I have the following demand , where I need help. I have several boolean variables, which I would like to summarize to an int variable in an easier way than the example below, after all there are dozens of variables. For example: input int varSingle = 0 ; //optimizable parameter bool
I have my EA working. Let assume it has 2 parameters, both 1..3 => 9 combinations. I would like to backtest all combinations and see which one gives the best result. How to do this? Where should I start - maybe run somehow single pass and store results? I have a developer experience and I can use
Hi, In MT5 I need to get solution where is possible in textbox entered specifc price and then recognize what is this price buy stop/buy limit, etc... Now I need to select type manually but this takes a lot of time. Thanks
So, my product, an EA, was pushed lower in ratings due to a "bad description", which they linked to. I did everything I could to fix the description. Does anyone know how to get re-evaluated? Or do their mods do that automatically? Thanks
How do I get a Order Close time in mql5? Also, why is it so complicated
Hi all, can someone give me zone recovery ea for MT5 with TP in currency
[Deleted]
Is there any way to check if a symbol is opened in a chart for MT5
For a CustomSymbol, I was able to get the rates updated for the charts. But the Market Watch still shows them as blanks. What is missing? I tried CustomSymbolSetDouble for symbol,SYMBOL_BID and SYMBOL_ASK and also tried CustomTicksReplace but made no difference. What am I missing
why test become slow more and more,after test more then on month! what is then most probable
Hi, I work on Python using the MT5 library. I have found how to put a buy/sell limit/stop order but I don't find how to close it when it is placed but not already executed? How can I remove the placed order please? # OPEN THE ORDER request = { "action" : mt5. TRADE_ACTION_PENDING , "symbol"
  Need reverse EA  (1)
So i kinda need EA that can reverse position but from another account... so let's take an example: Account A: Buy 0.01 Account B (which the EA is attached to): Sell 0.01 So when account A open position the EA will open the reverse of the account A position
Hi, there! :) I've generated a code with a programme but when I backtest the strategy, it calculates a fixed amount of lots. Instead, I'd like to backtest the strategy with a fixed amount of dollars. Would it be possible? I've tried this to get the lots automatically, but doesn't work: "fixed amount
Hi, does any artical talk about MT5 build in EA Sample ExpertMAPSARSizeOptimized? It is wriiten in pure OO style, but metaeditor is not excellent enough as Eclips or VS studio now. Sometimes i feel reading MQ5 OO program using metaeditor is just like using Notepad. :) I cant get the point of the...