Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 271

Coding an ea  (7)
I am showing my age here but I remember back in the 80's making programs using basic ... Remember that?  I look at today's code and it looks like a foreign language.  My question is ... Are any of the 'builder' utilities any good? (Simple) ... I have a working manual system but can't pay for...
Hi, I have rectangles on my chart and I want to be able to grab their price levels in my EA but I cannot seem to extract that from the existing object. I can only change them. Does anyone know how to get the price levels of an existing rectangle? The following returns "Name: Rectangle 789   Price:...
Does anyone here know if there is a bridge from Neuroshell Trader to Metatrader 5 (in both directions)? The interface should send data from Metatrader 5 to Neuroshell and corresponding trade commands and queries in both directions. There is a bridge from the manufacturer to Metatrader 4, but...
Hi. Last week, I experienced one my subscribed signal made a huge error leading the big loss. The worst part is that somehow it repeated opening and closing the same trade on my end, and if I didn't manually disable the signal, it would have blown my whole account. My question is, is there any way
I want to be prepared for when the SH*T hits the FOREX fan. I have been running a bunch of EA's for a few months now. They have been behaving beautifully but they are only prepared for normal, stable market conditions. Thet are opening and closing trades all the time but at any given moment I...
When i backtest i dont see equity line dropping but in visual mode it has huge DD does anyone know why? I attached pic
Hello Traders! I'm looking for an EA or maybe a Script?, that allows me to enter same Take Profit Levels, that repositioning the Stop Loss Level when the Take Profit levels are reached. Let me explain: for example, trade Setup: I would like to trade the pair EUR/USD on the short side (sell) SL: 1...
[Deleted]
Dear Sir, I have a MQL5 VPS, and i have synchronized my EA with my MT5 on my VPS.  My questions are 1) In my MT5 navigator, i saw the EA both run on my local MT5 and VPS (see screenshot below). Is this normal, should I removed the local EA in order to avoid conflict??? 2) In my local MT journal, it...
Hi . I'm new to forex trading . Looking to purchase a robot but need to configure it
hello         use MTF cross Signal Arrow Indicator day time frame. EA use 15M chart when EA entry buy before day close if entry close EA entry again. but i want one signal one entry in a day no more entry EA can you help me for make that function how it possible if(iCustom(NULL,1440...
Greetings! Is it possible?
Hello All, I want to make an Expert that using market entry and market exit by below Indicator: when Indicator change color, Expert should enter market, I read about iCustom function, I test it with this indicator, But this function in this indicator only one double value output, How can I do this?...
Hello I have a simple mql code, I want to get current price and price of 20 seconds later in stratgy tester, Here is my code: int _time_waiting=0; int _PauseTime=TimeCurrent();void OnTick()  {//---double current_bid = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_BID);double current_ask =...
Hello, I want to calculate my risk per trade relative to account balance (for example only risk 2% of balance per trade). Of course the stop loss is relative, lets imagine the Stop Loss variable will be changing and will use ATR for calculation. I have the expert ready but I need help with this code...
Hello, I have an indicator "myindi" and it gives up and down arrows(buffers 1 and 2). Now I try to make an EA using iCustom but I don't understand where I have to put these buffer numbers? #include <Trade\PositionInfo.mqh>#include <Trade\Trade.mqh>CPositionInfo  m_position;...
i need data price history forex such as timeframe D1 or H1 in mysql format. im already search in forum , found that data format in excel have a limit row and coloumn where i can found it for free ?
hello        i want to make a ea. when zigzag arrow appear high/low after when sma 20 below price entry sell. please help for get last arrow function 
I have this HA indicator in Mql5. I want to determine the red and blue candle via ICustom on mql5. How do i do this?  Thanks. //------------------------------------------------------------------#property copyright   "© mladen, 2018"#property link        "mladenfx@gmail.com"#property description...
Hi all, Can someone recommend be some simple trailing robot which would automatically close the trades if the floating profit is above given amount in eur? For example, if I want to close all trades once the floating profit reaches 10 EUR? Thank you.
Hi, I have just shifted over to the MQL4 platform from Python and was simply wondering what is the diffrence between iHigh and high or iClose and close etc Really looking forward to building great systems on this platform. Kind Regards
Hello, I just downloaded MetaTrader4 on a mac.  I'm confused that it shows up as MetaTrader5 and I'm unable to add any new brokers.  Please help.
Hello folks, According to C and C++ definitions, is possible to use printf with variables "width" and "precision". In MQL documentation is clear that we can use variable "width", but is not clear to "precision". Is possible to use variable "precision"? Is there any way to do this? https://www.mql5...
Hi all I am having problem in using WebRequest in MQL5....... I have also added web site's url in (Main Menu->Tools->Options, tab "Expert Advisors")  under "Allow WebRequest for listed URL" uption. while calling WebRequest method EA returns error code = 4014 following in my code....  bool...
anyone have link or sample of neural network implement in forex especially for indicator. let me the know the project if exist. thanks
Hi guys, I am new at the coding and have big problem and need your help: Lot of custom or default indicator works in my EA well. But some indicators not. For example this amazing indicator (https://www.mql5.com/en/code/21059)  doesnt work when i add to EA and run. It refreshs and clones itself at...
  iHigh & iLow  (2)
Hello everyone, today i'm working on a EA, i was wandering how can i get the iHigh/iLow parameter from a personalized Indicator with the iCustom function?? and when i declare the parameters of the iCustom function, Which parameters i need to take?? because there are more than 3
Hello Everyone, If in MT4 (mql4) to get the value of BearsPower  and BullsPower indicator is like:  - double val01 = iBearsPower(Pair01,PERIOD_H1,13,PRICE_CLOSE,0); - double val02 = iBearsPower(Pair02,PERIOD_H1,13,PRICE_CLOSE,0); - double val03 = iBullsPower(Pair03,PERIOD_H1,13,PRICE_CLOSE,0); -...
Thanks for coming! As the title, please help inform me on how to make a stoch cross signal for an EA with mql5. I used mql4 before and now turning to mql5, I find that the function iStochastic returns a handle instead of indicator value like using mql4. I'm not a professionnal programmer, so please...
I have a VPS with Windows server 2008, metatrader5 and an EA running in my real account. Sometimes, it happens I found in the journal some reconnection event, not bad. The issue is this. Once or twice per week, while reconnecting it receives the error invalid account: 2017.12.16 20:23:31...
I'm not sure how to create code for an EA to increase lot size as an account grows and decrease lot size as the account shrinks. So if it starts at $1000 and moves to $2000 the lot size doubles where as if it falls to $500 it cuts in half.