Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 267

Hello guys, I am trying to use this script, but i got some issues which are: line 19 until 24 - "some operator expected and line 45 - variable "shif_open_close" not used. Can I have a little help from you?? Here it goes the code:...
Do someone know how to make ChartWindowFind() returns correct numbers even if I am using multiple indicators with same name? If I do this,ChartWindowFind() returns same number. Or do someone know how to know window number without using CharWindowFind()?
I tried to test my strategy in the MT4 tester. My strategy  requires some minimum amount of bars in the window. I downloaded the full archive so my usual trading windows  have the full hystory and even the testing window seems have the full history. But when I insert a piece of the code into my...
Hey, new issue. I send a market order and try to read the data immediately after the order has been sent - in synchronous mode - not async. So I use PositionSelect() afterwards, using the ticket number which is returned but get return value false. But when I use OrderSelect() instead, MT5 shows me...
Hi, why would an EA appear to work well in strategy tester in that the EA logic works but fails on forward testing by not following the intended logic?  Anybody have an idea. 
Hi Guys, I am looking for an Expert Advisor which is able to lock my trading account for a specified time under specified circumstances. For example hitting Daily Loss Limit -> No more trades for the day After X consecutive losses lock account for Y minutes Only allowing X Position Size Can anybody...
Hi guys, I'm currently in a bind with my EA. Everything was fine and dandy until i tried adding an auto lot sizing function or money mangement The following are the codes I've added in and got me the error. input bool isSizingOn = true;   // Auto Lot Sizinginput int Risk = 1;  // Risk level (%)int...
Hello everyone I coded this very simple DeInit  void OnDeinit(const int reason)  {   if(reason!=3 || MQLInfoInteger(MQL5_TESTING))      if(!MQLInfoInteger(MQL5_TESTING))        {         DeleteObjects();        }   return;  } And when compiling, it returns the following errors. Why does it do that?...
When you purchase an EA here, do you receive the source code? Thanks
Hello I would like to know what is the way in which the profits are calculated in a martingale robot without stop loss, for example if it makes 4 rebuys with -30 pips distance between each trade and the main tp is 7 pips. How would it be calculated the total profit so that the final result is...
  edit alert  (5)
Hello guys how can i add deals volume to condition of alert edit? (see attached picture) please help me.
Hi, I have spend months learning MQL4 and have just finished writing my first EA, or so I hoped. Unfortunatly when I go to test it in the strategy tester, nothing happens, it takes no trades, shows no results, and doesn't run through the chart. I was hoping someone here could help me locate my issue...
Hi All, I am trying to transition from MQL4 to MQL5, yet some thingsare still confusing me. After having created a custom indicator I created a simpleEA to just call it. Using both iCustom() and IndicatorCreate() there is noindicator output (I am using only buffers no objects in my indicator)  on...
  help error code  (2)
How can i fix this? 98        for(cnt=OrdersTotal()-1;cnt>=0;cnt--){                                                99 "error"      OrderSelect(cnt,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);100           if(OrderSymbol()!=Symbol()||OrderMagicNumber()!=MagicNumber)continue;101...
Hello Friends  I have a interesting problem.  This is my source code. This codes are work when i use it in mql5 script file. I can close all positions. but this same codes are not working in expert advisor. I got error like in screenshot. it is really nonsensical problem. I open and...
  MQL5 indics  (6)
Hello everyone I start porting an MQL4 EA to MQL5. It is a multipair EA, running 28. It uses 4 indicators. For the use of these, is it better to create the handles once in OnInit () in a table 28X4 or is it possible to create them in OnTicks () on the fly before using them? Will it create a...
Rented VPS from https://www.mql5.com/en/vps for a year, paid in advance. Tried for a month, have some issues, requested support from "Service Desk", no response at all .... :( Can't cancel it now, since it would mean the whole amount for a year won't be refunded. It sucks. Stay away from https://www...
Hi everyone, I am trying to implement a method for modyfing open pending Orders (mainly SELL STOPS and BUY STOPS) similar to modifying an open Position like a trailing stop-loss algorithm would do. The objective is to obtain a better price than the market. Anyway. The code draft (work under...
Hello I am looking for a freelance developer who can convert an indicator I have. The indicator is an automated fibo. I have the source file I basically want to convert the indicator into an EA that will take trades for me when it changes direction, with stop loss and take profits
With this code I always get in BOLL_U and BOLL_L the values of the average of the Bollinger, buffer 0 according to the doc, whereas I specify that I want upper, buffer 1 according to the doc, and lower, buffer 2 according to the doc. What did I not understand? double CCI[],ATR_D[],ATR_T[],BOLL_L[]...
I've turned off auto trading on both the platform and the EA and deleted the EA from my list but still the EA is placing trades. Can anyone help me turn it off as it's loosing me money. Many thanks
Someone in this forum knows of some complement or mechanical mechanics to be able to make the optimizations a "pausable" work, which can be archived and continue another day? I can export the optimization results, but if I re-run the optimization, it reprocesses those steps, could they be canceled
Hello all! Im trying to make an indicator to print arrows in exact times to work around with mt2iq. Example:  Nearly everyday on AUD/JPY comes a red candle by 00:00 then at 1am also a red candle on GBP/JPY Im not around at all the times those one come, so I wanted to make an indicator with all the...
Hi all, I've been looking an EA to place a stop-loss order automatically for MT5. I tried to build myself, but my knowledge is not deep enough and neither I find any EA for MT5. (I found few for MT4 though). If anyone can provide a code or mql5 file, it would be very appreciated. Thank you so much...
  iCustom() Error?  (3)
Dear Gurus Sincerely seek your help. I am not sure why the value printed with the code below is always "0.0"? Pls refer my code and screenshots from testing below. I am very sure there is value from the DonchianChannels indicator at the most recent close bar and there is a DonchianChannels.ex4 in...
Say the current " EURUSD " price is 1.12345, and then I placed a order MqlTradeRequest req = { 0 }; req.action = TRADE_ACTION_PENDING ; req.type = ORDER_TYPE_BUY_STOP_LIMIT ; // ENUM_ORDER_TYPE req.price = 1.28 ; req.stoplimit = 1.3 ; req.sl = 1.27000 ; req.tp = 1.27850 +
Hi, I want to create my own EA, but I am stuck because programming is not my forte. I have created/copied a simple alert indicator with which I am happy, but instead of Comment SELL or BUY I want the EA to enter a trade. Can someone please replace the comment part with the code necessary to enter an...
Good Afternoon, I am looking for a code with which I can close all operations when I reach the first TP
  MT4 to MT5  (3)
hello, while reading around I have come across an very interesting idea of an EA (sadly an MT4 one). it basically open an buy stop and a sell stop pending orders at a distance from current price, when one order is triggered the other one is canceled and two new pending orders are created at same...
Hi, We are running an EA with MQL.com VPN. When we generate the detailed report in our desktop Mt4 then it's not calculating the correct draw down. It always shows the same drawdown which it was at the start of EA running. Now it's more than 10 days and we know that floating amount was very big