EA Backtesting works on MQ MT5, but once I download a broker's MT5 on demo server, EAs never make trades - am I just stupid?

Hi guys. 

Not sure what's going on here, maybe I'm just a noob. 

I want to do testing on an EA. When I download MT5 from MetaQuotes site, I can demo and test any EA and it works fine, even without downloading full bar and tick data for the symbol (in CTRL + U menu). 

So part 1 is complete, I want to move to part 2, backtesting on broker's demo server with the broker data. So I go to broker, download their copy of MT5. The EA market works exactly the same, I download the EA in demo mode, and try to run the test. EA makes no trades even though no error in the test journal. This is a ECN broker as well, and the spread are <0.00 for the symbol so I don't think it will be causing issues. I also tried on multiple different latency and have the EA settings exactly mirrored to the developer specifications. Please see attached for what my graph looks like. (NO EA INFO OR NAME DISCUSSION)

This is driving me crazy, I just want to mess around with EAs. Are the demos on MT5 not designed to let you demo unless you're on MetaQuotes software? :/ 
Files:
ss2.png  19 kb

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

We can't see your broken code — we can only guess. And you haven't provided any information for that.

1. Check ToolsOptions (control+O) → Expert AdvisorsrsAllow automaticated trading, and F7 → CommonAllow live trading.
  2. EA is badly coded and doesn't handle your broker's variations, doesn't check return values and report them, etc.

William Roeder:
Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

We can't see your broken code — we can only guess. And you haven't provided any information for that.

1. Check ToolsOptions (control+O) → Expert AdvisorsrsAllow automaticated trading, and F7 → CommonAllow live trading.
  2. EA is badly coded and doesn't handle your broker's variations, doesn't check return values and report them, etc.
Hi bro sorry I should be more specific. The EA is not mine, I've tested several of the top rated ones in the market. All of them fail to make backtesting trades -unless- I am using MetaQuotes MT5. The moment I switch to a broker MT5, never works.
Reason: