Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 11

Sorry to bother if I am in the wrong place. In case please let me know where to put my question. 

I created an account on this community and I introduced my login data in the mt4 platform I use to trade. After that the "signals" window of my platform has changed. No more signals in time order, but a list of signals providers with some statistics. No more right clic menu options, no more arrow but a little hand as a mouse pointer. I have deleted my login data from the platform and restarted but the signal window doesn't change.

Anyone knows how to restore the previous layout?

TIA 

In the signals providers area, if the DD or drawdown is red does that mean it cuts into the principle balance and if it is not red it cuts into only the gains since it began?

birdy:
In the signals providers area, if the DD or drawdown is red does that mean it cuts into the principle balance and if it is not red it cuts into only the gains since it began?
Hi birdy, in my view that means a DD higher/equal (red) or lower (not red) than 30%.

Hi all,

I can't find a forum area where people can enter (constructive) feature suggestions for future updates. If forum admin is reading and there isn't one so far, it would be nice to have one - with votes!

In case  this is the right place:

I'd like to see a feature so we can visually organise our different chart tabs better. Currently the only navigation is the small arrows at the bottom right of the screen but this is really bad on Win Touch screen and is pretty limited in general (with the mouse). Also if you have many windows of the same pair, it can be hard to jump to the right one quickly, especially if you have to scroll to get there (even with the 'right click pop up' for different charts, you cant see which is the one you want until you open it). 

What I'd like to have instead is the ability to rename and colour code the window tabs (like in MS Excel 'sheets'), so even with the current arrows and right click window it would be a lot easier to find the window you want.
Another simple fix would be to have 2 rows of window tabs instead of a scrollable single row. It would really make my 'scalping' life much easier!

Mock up:

MT4 MT5 better chart navigation

Cheers 

I copy signal from <Link removed by moderator>, but when he open position, why in my account not open position? I use broker instaforex. can you help me?

If i have 2 live accounts, can i subscribe to myself without paying subscription?

Hello,

I am on a MT5 demo account with AlpariUK using a Windows 8.1 single language computer.

Since a few days (maybe version 1010), I have the ChartXOnDropped(), ChartYOnDropped(), ChartPriceOnDropped() always returning 0 and ChartTimeOnDropped() always returning 1970.01.01. 00.00.00

I am connected, and everyting else seems to work fine besides that. I have reinstalled the program, but it still does the same thing.

It does this even on a new chart with any type of currency, any timeframe, and no templates applied.  

Any trendlines with Selection disabled and Ray left true : clicking on it disables Ray left 

I am the author of an FX trading book. How do can I add mine to the MQL5 market? When I try to "add product" the only options are for EA's and indicators etc. Thanks

Hi I'm Martin,

can you help me, please? Do you have any link for drawing in MT4? I need pen or pencil.

Thank you

Reason: