Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 12

Hello,after renting virtual hosting.The server not functioned,in the journal display "2014.12.17 00:43:53.916 Virtual Hosting: failed to connect to server 'USA'".Position is not open or closed as the signal provider. What is the problem?.The position is open when the metatrader is open when the computer is running only to copy the signal provider .What is the problem,can anybody help??

Hi Admin, I made a deposit into your account MQL5.COM the amount of $ 350. Now he wants to withdraw my money, because I will not make purchases. Unfortunately withdraw from the account does not work for PayPal and WebMoney, because the button does not work (see attached).
How can I withdraw money? Regards. Mateo

office:
Hi Admin, I made a deposit into your account MQL5.COM the amount of $ 350. Now he wants to withdraw my money, because I will not make purchases. Unfortunately withdraw from the account does not work for PayPal and WebMoney, because the button does not work (see attached).

Hi office,

I am not an admin - I am moderator only (i can not see any deposit/withdrawal etc) but as far as I remember - you can not make deposit and withdarw inside one day for example.
Anyway - you can write to the service desk for clarification.

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them. - - Category: general

office:

You can only withdraw money you earned.

MQL5.community Payment System
MQL5.community Payment System
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community built-in services offer great opportunities both to MQL5 developers and ordinary traders with no programming skills. But, all these features cannot be implemented without an in-house secure payment system that provides a convenient basis for settlements between buyers and sellers. In this article, we will show how the MQL5.community payment system works.

usually it takes months for the Service Desk to respond to the problem, because they rarely respond to the reporting person (so one has no idea what is going on with the reported issue, half of the times they just completely ignore the reporting person and don't respond at all).

The only way to ever speed things up is to create a forum thread about the same topic.

I am really dissatisfied with the way Service Desk handled all my (or rather their) cases in the past. (but one - when my financial operations got blocked)

That is why i am feeling nauseous whenever someone is telling me "report that to the Service Desk".

For me it is the worst part of decent MQL5 service.

• www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them. - - Category: general

my coach become a signal provider but i cant subribe to him and i cant see him in signals tab  where is help in this site i cant see here any help options 

i had signal.and its been long time inactivity.than mql5 sent it to archived.how can i activated it again?

can i subscribe 2 or 3 trades and copy their trades in my MT4 same time?

mhejek:

i had signal.and its been long time inactivity.than mql5 sent it to archived.how can i activated it again?

If you are a seller, and your trading account still trade-able.. so you can easily ask Service Desk to re-activate it again...

in my experience (for this archived issue),,, Service Desk will response your request in few minutes,,, very fast.

Mod advised me to come here about this downloading issues i am having with all free indicators.  i get this message in the MT5 journal:  2015.02.18 11:33:19.265 MQL5 Market failed parsing info about purchasing a product 'Moving Average Price Level'.  tried on all my browsers (5) which are all updated.  i'm logged into this site during download attempt and the link does open MT5 before download attempt.  i can go to the code library and download the codes for any indicator and then put them in MT5 via the editor with no problems however the one indicator i want is not listed, "Moving Average Price Level".   any ideas would be appreciated.

LB 

Reason: