Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 2

RaptorUK:
Go to your Profile,  look on the left hand side, you will see a link to the Service Desk:  https://www.mql5.com/en/users/TIMisthebest/servicedesk

wow!

thank's

when trusted execution token (TET) will enable? expacted date?

maalikkbhutta:
Who are you asking ?

maalikkbhutta:
Write to ServiceDesk please
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

newdigital:
Write to ServiceDesk please
And don't expect a reply ;-)

angevoyageur:
And don't expect a reply ;-)
Essatto. He-he. Servicedesk does not know about exact dates. Expected date is "soon". We are working on it

Dear metaquote please add P/L feature on signal provider page. Also sort mt5 trading style issue that makes broker continue holding mt4.

piR:
Is there a service deck on MT4 ?
This is the same as for MT5, simply choose MetaTrader4 on the list of products.

Hi,

The following errors have come up in my LIVE accounts LiteForex, ForexCents, it has also come up in my demo accounts Pepperstone and Excel Markets but to a much lesser extent.

2013.09.15 19:58:46 '103844': Signal - not found update signal - 11643 in base

2013.09.15 19:58:46 '103844': Signal - not found update signal - 11038 in base

Lots of people I have spoken to have had FAILED TRADES and lost money because of this but no one seems to know what is causing it in order to prevent it in the future.

I was using MT4 platform with all of the above brokers at the time.

I had these errors throughout 15th - 18th Sept, there may have been more before but I haven't checked, as my journal only goes back a few days.

I can't see any related errors in the EA tab, but I need to check the journal tab again as it is quite confusing, but certainly there was nothing in the journal tab that stuck out at me.

Can someone shed some light on this please as I had some failed trades because of this and it is making my system unreliable.

Thanks for all your help,

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

force199:
Hi,

The following errors have come up in my LIVE accounts LiteForex, ForexCents, it has also come up in my demo accounts Pepperstone and Excel Markets but to a much lesser extent.

2013.09.15 19:58:46 '103844': Signal - not found update signal - 11643 in base

2013.09.15 19:58:46 '103844': Signal - not found update signal - 11038 in base

Lots of people I have spoken to have had FAILED TRADES and lost money because of this but no one seems to know what is causing it in order to prevent it in the future.

I was using MT4 platform with all of the above brokers at the time.

I had these errors throughout 15th - 18th Sept, there may have been more before but I haven't checked, as my journal only goes back a few days.

I can't see any related errors in the EA tab, but I need to check the journal tab again as it is quite confusing, but certainly there was nothing in the journal tab that stuck out at me.

Can someone shed some light on this please as I had some failed trades because of this and it is making my system unreliable.

Thanks for all your help,

You have to write to ServiceDesk.
Reason: