Interesting and Humour - page 3995

Andrey Kisselyov:
Take cyanide and try to cure yourself.

Respectfully.

Already cured. Cyanide is a miracle cure, isn't it? Just the mention of it makes you feel better.) That's the dose for cyanide.

It reminds me of an old joke:

Petka and Chapaev build a hospital. Furman comes to them for treatment and complains:
- "I've lost my sense of smell.
- Petya," says Chapaev, "bring me tablet #20.
He brings it over. Furman sniffs it and says:
- It's shit!
- The sniff is restored, you're free. Next time Furman comes in:
- I've lost my memory. Chapayev:
- Petya, bring me pill number 20.
- You gave it to me last time!
- Memory restored, you are free.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

is already healthy. Cyanide is a miracle cure, isn't it? Just the mention of it makes you feel better.) That's the dose for cyanide.

The lack of a cure, is called self-inflicted and the result without diagnosis can be deceptive. has nothing to do with your statement from the previous post about Paracelsus's statement.

Respectfully.

Andrey Kisselyov:

lack of medication in treatment is called self-inflicted and the result without diagnosis can be deceptive. to your statement from the previous post about Paracelsus' statement has nothing to do with it.

Respectfully.

You need to treat when the person is sick.

The incorrectly prescribed medication may not have the desired effect

you are lousy doctors if you treat healthy people with cyanide)

although cyanide is a cure-all: the dead do not get sick )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

you are lousy doctors if you treat healthy people with cyanide)

cyanide is the cure for all diseases: the dead don't get sick.)
What does that have to do with me? Are you watching what you're writing?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
"Everything is poison and everything is medicine. Only the dose makes the medicine a poison and the poison a cure" (Paracelsus).

i> Cyanide is poison, it follows from your words that if you find the right dose, then the poison can cure you of the disease, as a consequence you were asked to treat yourself with cyanide, find a dose and cure yourself. to which you responded "you suck as doctors, you treat healthy people with cyanide".

Is the mirror wrong?

Respectfully.

Alexey Viktorov:

Don't rush to think that smoking is the cause of the disease.

I'll tell you the scary part.

There is no statistically significant evidence that smoking tobacco (I stress tobacco, not the mixture sold as cigarettes) is harmful.

Andrey Kisselyov:
i have nothing to do with it, do you watch what you write? cyanide is a poison, it follows from your words that if you pick up the dose then the poison can cure you of the disease, as a consequence you were asked to cure yourself with cyanide, find a dose and cure yourself. to which you responded "you suck as doctors, when you treat healthy people with cyanide".

Is the mirror wrong?

Respectfully.

What do you want me to treat you for?

ZS: or rather, "what are you trying to cure me of with cyanide? )

ZZZY: let me guess: from alcoholism? )

ZZZZIZY: definitely after cyanide I won't drink any more, can we consider it a recovery? )

Andrew Petras:

I'll tell you the scary part.

There is no statistically significant evidence of the harms of smoking tobacco (I stress tobacco, not the mixture sold as cigarettes).

the very coating of the lungs with a film when smoking speaks of its harm, the film is also present on the lungs of a smoker of tobacco leaves (the plant), the body tries to protect itself. i cough up this film over 2 weeks every day when i quit smoking, and then, much later, came out rags. not to mention that odour recognition worsens.now the body does not automatically hold its breath when tobacco smoke appears in the air, at the level of instinct.

With respect.

Useful?

Andrey Kisselyov:
the very coating of the lungs with a film when smoking indicates its harm, the film is also present on the lungs of a smoker of tobacco leaves (the plant), the body tries to protect itself. i cough up this film for over 2 weeks every day when i quit smoking and then, much later, came out rags. not to mention that odour recognition is impaired.now the body does not automatically hold its breath when tobacco smoke appears in the air, on the level of instinct.

with respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:
take cyanide and try to cure yourself.

With respect.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Useful?

False.

Reason: