Interesting and Humour - page 3993

Andrey Kisselyov:
The introduction of substances that the body itself produces leads definitely to atrophy of the organs that produce them, which leads to addiction.

respectfully.

It doesn't, it can only lead to addiction when the body is overused.

and in some abnormalities, when the organism itself is incapable, it's even useful.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I wrote about absolute teetotalers. Why can't you, as a teetotaler, listen to people? )) Everything is upside down...

I know many people and there are teetotalers among them (myself included). i have never noticed such a parallel between sobriety, boredom, nerdiness and creativity. that is why i am talking about what i have noticed in people.

with respect.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

and in some abnormalities, when the body itself is incapable, it is even useful

It is the reverse example, when an organ has already atrophied and it is necessary to help the body to eliminate the lack of any substances.

With respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:

it is the reverse example, when an organ has already atrophied and the body needs help to eliminate the lack of any substances.

Respectfully.

For example, for some reason the body doesn't produce enough alcohol and the person doesn't feel full, he eats and eats... that's why he gets fat.

if he took an aperitif, he would eat less and he wouldn't be so fat... a simple banal example

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Uh-huh, the body breaks down fats to carbohydrates. Let's give up carbs and eat one seal fat like the Eskimos.

does the body produce carbohydrates?
I was talking about those substances that the body produces itself.

Respectfully.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

for example, for some reason the body doesn't produce enough alcohol and the person doesn't feel full, he eats and eats... that's why he gets fat.

if he took an aperitif, he'd eat less and he wouldn't be so fat... a simple banal example

you have to eat in moderation, I've tried it myself. no need for alcohol, a sensible approach to eating, so to speak.

Respectfully.

Andrey Kisselyov:

You have to eat in moderation, I've tried it myself. you don't need alcohol, so to speak, a sensible approach to eating.

Respectfully.

everyone's body is different, they know they should eat in moderation but can't

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Thank you, do you follow the thread?
Of course, otherwise where would I get my information from?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Now let's approach the question from a different angle. Why are all total teetotalers so tedious, boring and uncreative?

And what... who suddenly quit drinking, there are no words to express it.

Andrey Kisselyov:
You're talking about inhibited people who need alcohol to loosen up.

Respectfully.

Look at it this way, oxygen deprivation activates the body's internal reserves,

and a man awakens talents unknown to him, starts to sing better, dance better, compose... sometimes even poetry or poems.

S.S.: "...drink with grief, where is the mug...?"

i learnt this in third grade at school )

In general, drinking alcohol helps to dilate blood vessels. wider vessels - more blood, more blood - more oxygen.