Interesting and Humour - page 4001

Vladimir Karputov:

I wonder why the topic was deleted, did they break any of the rules? .... or did they move it here like that)

Олег avtomat:

Although Demi and I are in complete disagreement, I agree here - I'm sick of this "with respect" thing.

But maybe that's what "respectfully" was meant to be? A mockery? That's not how "respectfully" looks.
You can't help it: insulting -- dissatisfied, respectful -- also dissatisfied.)

khorosh:
You're not happy: insulted - you're not happy, respected - you're not happy either).

It's been staring me in the face for a long time now.

Олег avtomat:

It's been staring me in the face for a long time.

In the USA, they say, it is customary to always smile at a stranger, but here everyone walks around gloomy. So, what? - We should be offended if people smile at us on the grounds that a smile is insincere, fake. I think it is good when people smile at each other, when they are polite to each other, even formally. But to condemn them for that is nonsense in my opinion.

Олег avtomat:

It's been staring me in the face for a long time now.

Well, what can you do... The man just doesn't see (or understand) the difference between an official letter and a comment in a thread.

Undereducated, then...

khorosh:
In the USA, they say, it is customary to always smile at a stranger, while here everyone walks gloomily. So, what? - We should be offended if someone smiles at us saying that their smile is insincere, fake. I think it is good when people smile at each other, when they are polite to each other, even formally.

Mikhail Zadornov put it this way:

"The American life credo is 'Don't worry'. Most of ours is 'All creatures! Our people are stingy with a smile only on the internet, inserting emoticons abundantly between profanity on forums.

khorosh:
In the USA, they say, it is customary to always smile at a stranger, but here everyone is gloomy. So, what? - We should be offended if someone smiles at us saying that their smile is insincere and fake. I think it is good when people smile at each other, when they are polite to each other, even formally. But to condemn them for that is nonsense in my opinion.

It's disgusting when they smile sweetly and sweetly at you, but they pick their own pockets...

It's an allegory if anything...

Our people can beat each other up - it's their internal affair - but five minutes later they can sit side by side in a trench against the real enemy and close their chests to each other.

They who smile cannot understand us. Never. Let them keep on smiling falsely. We do not believe them.

It's about time you got out of the trenches. Speak up for yourself personally.

I can only believe one reason to hate them - they lived and we sat in the ****ing trench, hence the envy. Get a grip and take responsibility for your . life. And punching each other in the face and then hugging each other drunk "you respect me" is the worst national trait.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It's about time you got out of the trenches. Speak up for yourself personally.

If it's me, I'm speaking for myself. From life.
You're from life too, aren't you?

Artyom Trishkin:
If it's me, I'm speaking for myself. From life.
You are also from life, aren't you?

Did you take part in combat in a trench warfare? And covered a comrade's chest?

I never would have thought it!

Reason: