Interesting and Humour - page 3991

Andrey Kisselyov:
my tasks in life are known to me, and it is definitely not drinking alcohol.

Respectfully.

P.S. If you want to live a normal life and not in illusion of normality, stop drinking alcohol and other brain-dampening substances.

Taking alcoholic beverages in reasonable quantities, I believe, is good for the body and brain, in particular, which, sometimes, I am guided by.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Alcohol has absolutely no effect on neurons, and certainly not in the bloodstream

Have you heard of the blood-brain barrier?

Any dead cell is eliminated from the body, how do you think it can be eliminated if not through the blood?

Respectfully.

Andrey Kisselyov:
Any dead cell is eliminated from the body, how do you think it can be eliminated if not through the blood?

Respectfully.

Neurons are not just any cells and they are not eliminated in any way.

Alcohol affects the red blood cells, thickens the blood. It starves the brain of oxygen, hence the intoxication. The nervous system is separated from the bloodstream by the blood-brain barrier, there's no way neurons can get into the bloodstream directly unless it's compromised. If it is, the body will kill itself because it sees the nervous system as a foreign body.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Neurons are not just any cells and they are not derived in any way
They are derived into a neural network!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Drinking alcohol in reasonable quantities is good for the body and the brain in particular, which is sometimes the guiding principle.
This is pure advertising of alcohol. there are no reasonable limits to alcohol. it destroys the brain starting with minimal doses and only affects different parts of the brain.

Respectfully.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Neurons are not any cells and they are not derived in any way
then from whatyou have said, there is only a process of degradation, the cell has died and remained in the skull as slag. development is not possible.

with respect.

P.S. which is not true.

Andrey Kisselyov:
then from whatyou have said, there is only a process of degradation, the cell has died and is left in the skull as slag. development is not possible.

Respectfully.

P.S. which is not true.

What is not true? Neurons only die during life, nerve cells do not regenerate

a la senile dementia.

As for the number of neuron cells, only the process of degradation occurs in the process of aging

Now let's approach the question from a different angle. Why are all total teetotalers so tedious, boring and uncreative?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The nervous system is separated from the bloodstream by the blood-brain barrier, there is no way neurons can get into the bloodstream directly if it is intact. And if it is, the body will kill itself because it treats the nervous system as a foreign body.

I have never heard that before. Blood vessels get blocked and the blood fails to deliver nutrients to the neurons and the neurons die (without oxygen and other essentials).

Respectfully.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Now let's approach the question from a different angle. Why are all total teetotalers so tedious, boring and uncreative?

You are talking about inhibited people who, for various reasons, need alcohol to loosen themselves up.

respectfully.