The returns for the last nine months! :) - page 16

Swetten:

Will there be any specifics? Or just "seems to be"?

Specifics from you, not from me?

for specifics from the author of the expert, not from me

I didn't come up with the idea, I don't give out reviews...

sllawa3:
stats and links to the expert that the author of the thread took as a basis...!!! or have you already forgotten what topic you are in ?

You've lost your bearings, not me, with your "ooh-la-la", stats, tales of being banned "for nothing" and muddy links to "your website" and "a nearly frozen account".

And not the author in any way.

You're right, my experts are good at it ... If you want a real-value criterion, you'd better give them the contacts of those who trade with them ... Why are you picking me?

The cure for the problem is that you can't do it without a permission from the investor.

I'm not going to invest without an investor's permission... and I'm not going to put anyone's account in the public eye...

sllawa3:

You need examples of real trading with my experts? I'll give you contacts of those who trade with them... Talk to them about my experts and ask for their real-time data. Unlike the EA, I can give reviews on mine, as well as comments on their strengths and weaknesses.

If you look on this forum you'll find some of my reals...

I'm not going to invest in anyone without the investor's permission... let alone put anyone's account in the public eye...

Dismissed.

Dismissed! :)

I can't say anything about the WOC Expert, because I have no idea how it will behave in real life... (if4 it does) the author of this thread also has only tester reports so far...

Swetten:

Drain counts.

Dismissed! :)

I didn't make an appointment... for someone to relieve me...

sllawa3:
I didn't make an appointment... for someone to free me...

I'm telling you again -- free!

Swetten:

I'll say it again - free!

You don't look like you're in charge... so if you don't like it, you can stay out of it...

Girls and boys, finish your squabbles. I've been doing a bit of housekeeping.

I do not understand the reason for squabbling... There is an expert, there are tester results... Who wants a real-time report? Let them take the expert (thank God it's freely available on the web) and test it... Why bother? Because the expert is being tested successfully or because they gave a link to it?
Reason: