Interesting and Humour - page 4000

Vladimir Karputov:

Forex will spread throughout the universe).

Vladimir Karputov:

The Chinese will create a break-even forex!

I want...

Nice start to the order...

But the sequel is even cooler.

I wonder how much he's willing to pay.

What, $30-$50?

That's ridiculous...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/68308

Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com: Хочу купит полностью автоматизированы советник
Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com: Хочу купит полностью автоматизированы советник
  • www.mql5.com
Я хочу купить полностью автоматизированный EA. EA, который не будет проигрывать в течение 10 лет на любой валютной паре (backtest). Ежемесячная минимальная прибыль 50%. Максимальная просадка 20%. Должен торговать в любой валюте и должен быть минимум 1 сделка за валюту в день.

Sergey Golubev:

The pessimist hasn't had sex in a long time and the optimist has, but for a long time.

--------------

Good morning!

It's a quiet foggy London evening,the month of December.

In a spacious living room two gentlemen of a respectable age are sitting quietly wrapped in warm plaids and are having an unhurried conversation.

The first one says: "New Year's Eve is coming.

The second responds: Yes, New Year is coming, but sex is better.

One: But New Year's Eve is more common.

Vladimir Karputov:

this engine has been talked about for a long time, it does not violate any laws of physics, it applies those laws that scientists so stubbornly reject.

Respectfully.

Petersburgers, who saw the meteorite today?

Andrey Kisselyov:
this engine has been talked about for a long time, it does not violate any laws of physics, it applies those laws that scientists so stubbornly reject.

With respect.

And you know these "laws" but say nothing about them and generally - "respectfully"?

Дмитрий:

And you know these "laws", but you don't say anything about them and generally - "respectfully"?

Although Demi and I are in complete disagreement, but here I agree -- I'm sick of this "with respect" stuff.

But maybe that "respectfully" was meant to be a mockery? That's not how "respectfully" looks.

There are two of them.

Reason: