America's default, in Russian. - page 18

Tantrik:

not if there are no consequences why refuse.

Nothing happens without consequences. The question is: Either these consequences or... what? I think it's one shaitan. Nothing will happen to the world if the liberating liquid is in my glass and not in the bottle on the counter.

And this way, at least the taste buds will be pampered.

Svinozavr:

Nothing happens without consequences. The question is: either these consequences, or... what? I think one shaitan. Nothing will happen to the world if the liberating liquid is in my glass and not in the bottle on the counter.

And I think so - confirmation http://rutube.ru/tracks/3391315.html?v=78c0490327edee5d48b6384d8f46c4b1

Reshetov:
Of course they are. Obama was made to swim in the Gulf of Mexico last year by BP's new ringleader. The kid is now black with oil.

A lot of empty and unnecessary text!

Reshetkov - imminent default by the US, gundos and fluderasts - there will be no default in the coming YEARS.

Great times and great theories require great deeds by great people!

Reshetkov versus goondos and flooders! The world is holding its breath....

The logical constructs are impeccable - Negroes, cops, asphalt replacement, etc. Time for action - all assets short the dollar!

You can argue with all these gundos to no end!

Ultima ratio regis - only so and no other way!

Yes! We're heroes! Do you think it's easy to get over hangover fears, meaningless erections of toxicological etiology? And misanthropy? Let Fyodor Mihalych forgive the man for Cervantes. Now! "If I got someone who made it up like that, I'd strangle him here myself..."

))) Don't take it seriously. Just kidding...

Svinozavr:

Nothing happens without consequences. The question is: either these consequences, or... what? I think one shaitan. Nothing will happen to the world if the liberating liquid is in my glass and not in the bottle on the counter.

Or - the whole world - any hobby (hobby), travel (you can do it virtually). Happiness is not a goal, but a state of being happy with any hobby (strong enough to forget yourself). The consequences (health, work) are all the same poison (you have to watch the dose) and in small doses everything is medicine.

Everything is poison and everything is medicine.

I'm not a big fan of clowning, but Deliev had a couple of clips on the subject. I can't find them. Or rather, a request on YouTube to create one. Maybe someone can help.

1st clip: storming a stall.

2-nd: men drink poison to the sound of "gaolan noise". The first one drank it and passed out. The second one - what can he do? - also - why should the poison go to waste? The third... I see.

Anybody seen it?

Tantrik:

Question: Can a saint drink, take a walk?

Answer: - He can, if God permits him. (Sri Chinmoy.).

Four times... who feeds them?

The ogre gods from (First Passion World Heaven) feed them, they (hungry spirits) have them as pets.

ratnasambhava:
The ogre gods from the (First Passion World Heaven) feed them, they (hungry spirits) are their pets.

The evidence is (that they are)?

FAGOTT:

Reshetkov - US default is imminent, gundos and fludders - there will be no default in the coming YEARS.

Given that there is a bigger event coming up in December 2012, default may not happen.

When I was a kid half a century ago my mother used to say that the world would end in 2012. Her father, my grandfather, told her that. He was on a work trip to Argentina, by the way, and so I assume he met with the Mayans.

Now I just figured out the chain of custody the date came from. Life is funny.

Tantrik:

Is there evidence (that there is)?
Either I'm drinking the wrong unhealthy water, or the ritual has failed. I'll try to combine the two...))
Reason: