Help a girl write a simple advisor - page 5

In why would instafooex not let, it's a sucker punch that has a huge army of losers like me, if price makes 3 ticks within 3 seconds in one direction, I would open a 500 lot size trade then with a heartbeat close on a profit of 1. The heartbeat as well as the trade was over in 10 seconds. When I wanted to open 1000 lots it did not work and I started frantically clicking to buy, even not when it was necessary (I did not waited this moment of 3 seconds, the human factor) in general then it turned out that just the money to bail was not enough for 1000 lots. And then opened again for 500 just to check, but it was too late, I lost money and stupidly closed.

I can't write the code yet, because I didn't understand from the tutorial what to do to save the original price and time variables, to compare after 3 seconds and how to make this cycle start with each tick. Anyway, I'd like to go to sleep now, 7am is soon and tomorrow I'll write a full detailed explanation of the code as I came up with it. Thanks for the reply

Alisa-:
And if anyone is wondering who is spinning the chart, please do so here, and I think it's true http://www.uznai-pravdu.ru/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3608

Honey, it's not true, it's doshirak. On the ears.

Alisa-:
In why would instafooex not allow it, it's a sucker punch that has a huge army of losers like me, if price makes 3 ticks within 3 seconds to one side, I would open a 500 lot size trade then with a heartbeat close on a profit of 1. The heartbeat as well as the trade was over in 10 seconds. When I wanted to open 1000 lots it did not work and I started frantically clicking to buy, even not at the right time (I did not wait for this moment of 3 seconds - human factor) in general then it turned out that just the money to bail out was not enough for 1000 lots. And then opened again for 500 just to check, but it was too late, I lost money and stupidly closed.

Yes, yes, it does happen a couple times a week (see the first post, second paragraph).

Alisa-:
In why would instafooex not let, it's a sucker punch that has a huge army of losers like me, if price makes 3 ticks within 3 seconds in one direction, I would open a 500 lot size trade then with a heartbeat close on a profit of 1. The heartbeat as well as the trade was over in 10 seconds. When I wanted to open 1000 lots it did not work and I started frantically clicking to buy, even not when it was necessary (I did not waited this moment of 3 seconds, the human factor) in general then it turned out that just the money to bail was not enough for 1000 lots. And then opened again for 500 just to check, but it was too late, I lost money and stupidly closed.

If my memory serves me right, when an order is closed in less than 3 minutes, it gets cancelled (profitable), so you won't get anything but frayed nerves and a broken heart.

Alisa-:
In why not instafooex, it's a sucker punch that has a huge army of losers like me, if price makes 3 ticks within 3 seconds in one direction, I would open a 500 lot size trade then with a heartbeat close at a profit of 1. The heartbeat as well as the trade was over in 10 seconds. When I wanted to open 1000 lots it did not work and I started frantically clicking to buy, even not when it was necessary (I did not waited this moment of 3 seconds, the human factor) in general then it turned out that just the money to bail was not enough for 1000 lots. And then opened again for 500 just to check, but it was too late, I lost money and stupidly closed.

Heart palpitations can be treated with the following approaches :

- sharp eye contact, something like this

- coughing or vomiting, something like this.

carotid sinus massage, something like this.

medication (Corvalol, Valocardine, Etacizine, etc.), something like this.

if nothing else, electroimpulse therapy ..... something like this

solar:

Heart palpitations can be treated with the following approaches :

- sharp eye contact, something like this

- coughing or vomiting, something like this.

carotid sinus massage, something like this.

medication (Corvalol, Valocardine, Etacizine, etc.), something like this.

if nothing else, electropulse therapy ..... something like this

Ahem, what about sex and meditation...

mikhail12:

Ahem, what about sex and meditation...
These are all unconventional therapies. You shouldn't be self-medicating.

solar:
These are all unconventional treatments. It is not a good idea to self-medicate.
And medication is traditional... And if the doctor is going to treat himself? You shouldn't do that either... And how is a bad doctor better than a smart non-doctor. xD

To lie as badly as this girl does is not respecting yourself in the first place.
Reason: