Giving $1000 + a stable system of 60% annual interest. - page 10

ivan12347777:

Now they've come up with all sorts of Siri.... they say... so expect some gadgets soon... a little talk... I'm sick of it... I shoved it under the couch... progress is not Baba, it's the grail)))))))))

No, I need to be able to do laundry and cook borscht and meatballs!

Alexey Volchanskiy:

No, they need to be able to do laundry and cook borscht and burgers!

they will soon be able to cook and borscht and do laundry)))

ivan12347777:
they will cook and borscht and do the laundry soon)))

I don't doubt it.

but i'll stay conservative )

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Where's a flat like this for $22500???

Well, not for $2,500...

I'm selling a two-bedroom, near the sea, 10 km.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Well, not for 22500...

I'm selling a two-bedroom, near the sea, 10 km.

Not the Barents Sea?

Alexandr Murzin:

The sea is not Barents Sea?

No :)))

The Black Sea

ivan12347777:
they will cook and borscht and do laundry soon)))

That's all, and the rest

Alexandr Murzin:

I will warn you straight away that the system only works for smokers.

So the average smoker smokes 100 roubles a day. In a month, 3000r.= $50. $50 is 5% of $1000. And here is the result - if you now quit smoking, you instantly get from nothingness eternal deposit of $1000 with a stable system bringing 60% per annum. The deposit is not withdrawable, but we withdraw profit daily (you can reinvest further in forex or MQL5 products).

Proven personally - it works.

You are welcome to use it.

This is the system I came up with for myself when I quit smoking. I actually made about 50 quid a month. I save this money every day, I even have a reminder. I put it towards travel, though. That's a great investment, too, and as you said, out of nothing. Money from smoke.

Aleksey Belokon:

That's the system I came up with for myself when I quit smoking. And it really worked out to about 50 quid a month. I save that money every day, I even have a reminder. I put it into travel, though. It's a great investment, too, and as you said, out of nothing. Money from smoke.

That's cool, that's good motivation.

In the meantime, the price of cigarettes is rising relentlessly, making it even more profitable to be an ex-smoker.
Reason: