RBCI + TTF = Profit? - page 12

jelizavettka:

What's not to like about the mash-ups?

Time-tested!

Because they lag behind the RBCI + TTF. A lot. And that's why the mash-ups are useless.

Arles:

This is how this TTF will behave NOT on the story, but in real life.

What is real and what is history?

Arles:

This is how this TTF will behave NOT on the story, but in real life.

I don't understand anything from the picture. Why do you have two identical indicators showing different values? And which picture relates to "real"? Apparently, none, as the dates in the picture show October.

Mendikero:
By the fact that they lag behind the RBCI + TTF. A lot. And so the mash-ups are of no use.

Mm... That's what I like about them, they're way behind....

Mendikero:
By the fact that they lag behind the RBCI + TTF. A lot. And so the mash-ups are of no use.

Self-deception is not the worst option...

Mendikero:
I don't understand anything from the picture. Why do you have two identical indicators showing different values? And which picture relates to "real"? Apparently, none, as the dates in the picture show October.

The picture is from the tester. The indicator is the same - for the lower one the story is for the whole period, for the upper one it is only up to the vertical line. After the vertical line the upper one has the real

jelizavettka:

Mm... That's what I like about them is that they're lagging far behind....

The MAs are as far behind as they should be, about half a period.

The good thing about MAs is just the lack of self-deception.

How can this be overcome?

fozi:

fozi:

I combined 2 indicators into one. It's crooked, of course, but it works))) But it's no use - TTF is peeking ahead

Files:
custom.mq4  6 kb
Reason: