Interesting and Humour - page 3988

Anatoli Kazharski:
Well, maybe when you look at it from the outside, it's not so creepy, as long as you don't get blown away with your house or blown up into the clouds.

Well, there are plenty of territories on the planet where such nightmares do not exist. Who is forcing people to live in such happiness?

Nikolay Kositsin:

Well, there are plenty of territories on a planet without such nightmares. Who is forcing people to live in such happiness?

Circumstances of life. Everyone has his own reasons.

Andrey Kisselyov:

and then they wonder why they're obese...
When I got dyspnea, I got on the scale and was surprised at 110kg. It took me six months without dieting to get to 75, I just put limits on food, ate everything, but in smaller quantities than before.

Respectfully.

110 is cool.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

110 is cool.

Cool is 110 - 75 = 35.)

khorosh:
Cool is 110 - 75 = 35.)

That's right, it's unrealistically cool.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Right, that's really cool) respect!

I've somehow automatically maintained a stable weight all my life. Just the amount of food I can easily eat does not make me gain weight. Especially now that I don't eat sweets or flour due to diabetes.

khorosh:
I've had a steady, automatic weight maintenance all my life. Just the amount of food I can easily eat does not make me gain weight. Especially now, when I don't eat sweets or baked goods because of diabetes.

It's all a matter of how much you move... you probably have a mobile lifestyle and don't eat much bread or sugar)

Viktor Korchagin:

it's all about how much you move ... apparently you have a mobile lifestyle and do not eat a lot of bread and sugar)

it's a trend and it's right on )) but a trend in a different sense

Viktor Korchagin:

It's all a matter of how much you move...you must have an active lifestyle and not eat too much bread and sugar)

I don't move much. Only rye bread. Dairy products except milk and butter. Vegetables except beets, potatoes. Fruit - pears or apples, sometimes plums and, in the season, melons (though I am not allowed to eat them) and berries. Chicken and some pork. Fish rarely, herring sometimes salted. In summer, salads and vegetable soups with chicken.

khorosh:
I don't move much. Only rye bread. Dairy products except milk and butter. Vegetables, except beetroot and potatoes. As for fruit, pears or apples, sometimes plums and, in the season, a melon (not allowed, but I cannot deny myself the pleasure of eating it). Some pork and chicken. Fish rarely, herring sometimes salted. In summer, salads and vegetable soups with chicken.

And the booze? ))

Reason: