PURY METHOD - page 2

Alexey Busygin:
Don't scare the man, 30-50 a day is not that much. Of course, a lot depends on the person, and even more on his deposit. With a hundred thousand deposits, making 30-50 pips a day is no problem at all.
You just have to add. A couple of times the deposit.

Alexey Busygin:
Don't scare the man, 30-50 a day is not that much. Of course, a lot depends on the person, and even more on his deposit. With a hundred thousand deposits making 30-50 pips a day is not a problem at all.
Of course it is possible to do more with scalpers. But no self-respecting trader would make a statement that it's easy and that everyone can do it. It's not that simple, and certainly not with the help of averages))

Maxim Romanov:
Of course it's possible to make more with scalpers. But no self-respecting trader would claim that it's easy and that everyone can do it. It's not that simple, and certainly not with the help of averages)).

You're talking about 30-50 pips a day, or 3000-5000 pips a day. If you trade with a minimum lot, nobody will even notice it! And if you enter with a big lot, of course no one will let you make 10 pips.

What do scalpers have to do with it when we are talking about 30 pips?

Владимир:
We just have to add. A couple of times from the deposit.
You mean "a couple of times the deposit."

This is what I found in my archive (see trailer).
Files:
method_puria.zip  494 kb

Dear traders, even if not based on muwings, what scalping strategies do you know?

Alexandre:
Here's what I found in my archive (see trailer).

Thank you very much, everything is the same as on the websites, same muwings and mcd

Alexandre:
This is what I found in my archives (see trailer).
What nonsense! "If you don't take the profit, the market will" It will take it anyway, if it is allowed and condoned.

Alexey Busygin:
What nonsense! "If you don't take the profit, the market will take it" It will take it anyway, if you let it and indulge it.
That's why I want to take a little bit every day, stability!

Tigran:
Dear traders, even if not based on muwings, what scalping strategies do you know?
Here is a good website, if you speak English http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/scalping-systems
Forex Scalping Systems | Forex Strategies & Systems Revealed
  • forex-strategies-revealed.com
Forex scalping has gained high popularity nowadays. We welcome you to explore our free and steady growing collection of Forex scalping strategies and ideas! Yes, true scalping involves risks as well as any other type of trading. But if done correctly Forex scalping provides an additional degree of risk management as a result of holding trading...
Reason: