Useful features from KimIV - page 122

vadynik:

NULL as a function parameter indicates the absence of parameters.

This is better)Comment( NumberOfPositions(Symbol(), -1, Magic));

Sorry, NULL in this case means the same thing as Symbol(). But I, like you, prefer the latter.

borilunad:
Sorry NULL in this case means the same as Symbol(). But I, like you, prefer the latter.

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/basis/types/void

borilunad:
Thank you! Only another function offered to you afterwards may glitch at you, since it's written in MQL4++!

You have no idea how old this feature is. It worked just as well in the 509th build and even earlier.

The only thing I can say is that all functions should be applied sensibly, it's not child's dice...

AlexeyVik:

You have no idea how old this feature is. It worked just as well in the 509 build and even earlier.

The only thing I can say is that all functions have to be applied sensibly, it's not child's play dice...

I'm extremely flattered by your attention! And what about the vow you took, not even six months ago, as they say! You're a thinker!

What didn't you like?! Or in this case you can only put one and the other is no good?!

borilunad:
I am extremely flattered by your attention! And what about the vow you made, not six months ago, as they say! You're a thinker!
I've long guessed what kind of programmer you are, and now I'm already confirmed in this opinion. You don't know shit yourself, but you're trying to teach me. That's the end of my conversation with you. Fuck you... ...and I'll say it again...

borilunad:
Sorry, NULL in this case means the same as Symbol(). But I, like you, prefer the latter.
Don't mislead people

AlexeyVik:
I have long guessed what kind of programmer you are, and now I have already confirmed that opinion. You don't know shit, but you're trying to tell me what to do. That's the end of my conversation with you. Fuck you... ...piss on you again...
And I do not claim to be a pro, a user, but I will not stoop to "you fool" at least because of my self-respect! First learn the Russian language and respect it!

Rita:

I don't come here often, so I don't know what "MQL4 without pluses" means?

Do you think that those who can answer here don't do so to force a visitor to pay to answer an uncomplicated freelance question?

I wonder how much the local programmers would cost to fix such I.Kim's function to work in the latest version of mt4 with the updated MQL:

Let me remind you that the output of Comment( NumberOfPositions(NULL, -1, Magic) ); shows that - it constantly returns -1 even if the EA has open positions.

Igor's:

if (sy=="0") sy=Symbol();

Needed:

if (sy==NULL) sy=Symbol();

borilunad:
What's wrong with that?! Or in this case you can only put one, and the other is no good?!

The compiler used to allow all sorts of liberties. Now it's stricter. Is it bad? You look through the code and see such perls, even if you wanted to compare them to a missing value...

That's the end of that. Why? Simply because, in particular, they make claims to methaqvotts for that shit-code, which users downloaded on all sorts of trash cans. Schoolboys write it, and freeloaders use it, not knowing it's a bomb.

Reason: