Harmonic Analysis - page 128

GbpChf M15 cypher

I did not expect it to survive the week opening.

Files:

lobogabor:
I meant it not for you master, but for the other thousands of visitors of this excellent thread . You already could be teaching this stuff yourself! Isn`t that right? I just wanted to excuse myself for not wanting to be seen like making a promotion here, but posting real opportunities of others - from these guys for this week, for our common good . Sorry if it was misleading! I know you are following these people as well with their training and weekly news.

I'm flattered but I'm not a master at all

GBPJPY 1h - Bullish cypher 75pips. First target was 38.2 fibo retracement of CD leg and second target was 50 fibo retracement.

Files:
gbpjpyh1_1.png  68 kb
gbpjpyh1-2.png  77 kb

GBPUSD 1h - Bearish shark -24pips. I know this pair is very bullish but I was expecting a little pullback when the shark completed. O of the shark is 88.6 or 113 fibo (The shark pattern consists OXABC instead of XABCD). There's DR2 (second daily resistance) which right below 113 fibo of OX of the bearish shark. Price bounced after reaching DR2. I could have made PRZ between 88.6 and 113. I don't know if the pair is going to slip but if it slips, we have a buy opportunity with a bullish cypher on 30m. Yet around DP (daily pivot) area there's former-resistance support.

Files:

GBPJPY 30m - Potential tradable gartley. I label it as a tradable gartley because B is not 61.8 retracement of XA but close.

Files:

USDJPY - The pair broke the triangle pattern. That may be a sign of bearish continuation. Yet there's a buy opportunity with a potential bullish ABCD. The pair may test previous support. Edit - Also potential bullish shark and crab.

Files:

AUDUSD - Two bullish AB=CD patterns 35pips and 55pips. Target was 50 retracement of CD of the second AB=CD. C of each pattern was retraced to 50 fibo retracement so I figured it might bounce. Now we have a potential bullish cypher.

Files:

EURJPY 1h - Bullish AB=CD 75pips. Target was DS1. Now we have a potential bearish cypher.

Files:
eurjpyh4.png  58 kb
eurjpyh4-2.png  54 kb

hello friends,

usdchf d : what do you think about this correlation between elliot waves and time

Files:

GBPJPY - Big spike. When I opened my long ZUP had detected a bullish bat pattern (I'm not quite sure if it had). The pair came down after I closed my long. ZUP kept the bullish bat as a valid pattern. After a little while, price went north remarkably. Unfortunately I did not take this opportunity.

Files:
gbpjpyh1_2.png  85 kb
Reason: