eurchfh1.png  62 kb

Hi all,

Have you been miss me here?

EURAUD bearish bat on 15m chart.

enjoy!

Files:
euraudm15.png  80 kb

irad:
Hi all,Have you been miss me here?EURAUD bearish bat on 15m chart.enjoy!

Yea I've been missing ya Glad to see you again. Have you been missing the thread?

RyuShin:
Yea I've been missing ya Glad to see you again. Have you been missing the thread?

actually I did miss it, but I had to take a timeout of this, but anyway,

I'll look for setups on the short-mid term during london session

right now it haven't done anything so my stops going like 15-20 pips above X just for those stoploss hunters in the market, if i'll see a close above X pivot I'll consider close that trade.

GBPUSD 30m - Potential bullish cypher.

Files:

irad:
actually I did miss it, but I had to take a timeout of this, but anyway,I'll look for setups on the short-mid term during london sessionright now it haven't done anything so my stops going like 15-20 pips above X just for those stoploss hunters in the market, if i'll see a close above X pivot I'll consider close that trade.

I see. Well you're always welcome here. Feel free to stop by anytime. No commitment required.

irad:
Hi all,Have you been miss me here?EURAUD bearish bat on 15m chart.enjoy!

I don't trade this pair but seems like the pair is moving nicely. I would enter short at B of the bat, long for C and long again at little pullback. This shows how support and resistance work.

Files:
euraudm30.png  64 kb

RyuShin:
I don't trade this pair but seems like the pair is moving nicely. I would enter short at B of the bat, long for C and long again at little pullback. This shows how support and resistance work.

yeah, I love it,

and I love this pair,

it is so volatile

which pairs do yo trade usually?

NZDUSD 1h - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:
nzdusdm30_3.png  55 kb
Reason: