Harmonic Analysis - page 125

RyuShin:
ZUP_v135NCE. Korharmonics .

..both dont work..

achtung...achtung!

AUDUSD 5m chart

9-13 demark after a BIG downtrend

buy with low risk

next target down is 38.2-41.42 of ALL previous trend up starting since first of september

paulselvan:
..both dont work..

Korharmonics surely works but it doesn't detect often. Just out of curiosity, why do you need it paul?

carbonmimetic:
achtung...achtung!

AUDUSD 5m chart

9-13 demark after a BIG downtrend

buy with low risk

next target down is 38.2-41.42 of ALL previous trend up starting since first of september

harmonic shape:

Files:
pentagon.gif  20 kb

carbonmimetic:
achtung...achtung! AUDUSD 5m chart 9-13 demark after a BIG downtrend buy with low risk next target down is 38.2-41.42 of ALL previous trend up starting since first of september

It's hanging around daily support and weekly support. Demark 9 may be coming soon on 30m. RSX divergence is forming on 1h. It may keep going down and fill the Sep 16 gap and complete the bullish bat.

Files:
audusdh4.png  50 kb
audusdh1.png  69 kb

carbonmimetic:
harmonic shape:

carbon do you always use those shapes?

RyuShin:
Korharmonics surely works but it doesn't detect often. Just out of curiosity, why do you need it paul?

..i tested the one on Marketscope...on this fibo levels are corrects...

...it looks like what you post as emerging patterns manually but automatized- at the same time effotlessly...

RyuShin:
Potential bearish bat added.

Cypher completion 45pips. Demark setup and countdown combination popped up when the cypher completed.

Files:

paulselvan:
..i tested the one on Marketscope...on this fibo levels are corrects... ...it looks like what you post as emerging patterns manually but automatized- at the same time effotlessly...

That's great. I'm sure a lot of people want that function on MT4. Maybe you can promote the Marketscope.

RyuShin:
carbon do you always use those shapes?

not always...

Reason: