Harmonic Analysis - page 123

USDJPY 30m - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:
usdjpym15_1.png  64 kb

USDJPY 4h - Potential bearish gartley, cypher and butterfly.

Files:
usdjpyh4_1.png  66 kb

RyuShin:
GBPJPY 1h - Potential bearish cypher.

Bullish cypher added.

Files:
gbpjpyh1_1.png  68 kb

I follow 11 pairs so sometimes I miss trading opportunities. To miss opportunities less often, I still use ZUP. ZUP (135_ALL HL 113), detected a bearish TOTAL pattern on EURUSD 30m. I don't trade TOTAL patterns at all but when I saw the pattern, I figured that there might be a potential bearish cypher so I took X at different candle and found a potential cypher. This is why I still use ZUP.

Files:

AudUsd m15 potential bull bat

I think we are expecting an H4 bull gartley completion on the pair as well...

Files:

lobogabor:
AudUsd m15 potential bull bat I think we are expecting an H4 bull gartley completion on the pair as well...

Demark 9 popped up on 15m and 30m chart. The bull bat may not complete. Currently the pair is trying to form C of a bearish bat and butterfly pattern.

Files:
audusdm15.png  59 kb
audusdm30_6.png  66 kb

EurUsd M15 potential bull cypher

Files:

RyuShin:
NZDUSD 30m - Potential bearish cypher.

Potential bearish bat added.

Files:
nzdusdm30_1.png  55 kb

EURUSD - Yesterday the pair broke the channel pattern and today it came back to the channel resistance which is maybe now support. There's a bullish cypher on lower time frame as lobogator posted above. That might be C of bearish gartley. If the pair breaks X of the gartley, it's likely to keep going up and the gartley will be a potential bearish crab. There's a bearish N200 awaiting on daily chart as well.

Files:
eurusdh1_3.png  51 kb

EURGBP 30m - Potential bearish gartley.

Files:
eurgbpm30_1.png  67 kb
Reason: