Harmonic Analysis - page 124

RyuShin:
Demark 9 popped up on 15m and 30m chart. The bull bat may not complete. Currently the pair is trying to form C of a bearish bat and butterfly pattern.

It has completed, plus violeted X by almost 9 pips, then perfomed well so far. Turned on a better support level than previous harmonic was completed, actually touched the big gartley A - or more approiate to say the daily fibo-pivot resistance level?.

lobogabor:
It has completed, plus violeted X by almost 9 pips, then perfomed well so far. Turned on a better support level than previous harmonic was completed, actually touched the big gartley A - or more approiate to say the daily fibo-pivot resistance level?.

lobo, what's the big gartley A?

USDJPY 30m - Potential bullish bat.

Files:
usdjpym15_2.png  70 kb

paulselvan:
Hello friends, On Fxcm broker's Marketscope we can found an indicator which drawing emerging harmonic patterns.Here is EURUSD D's snapshoot with many emerging HP Do you know the same for MT4? Thanks in advance

There's one ZUP that draws an emerging pattern. It's called ZUP_v135NCE. I tried it but it didn't load on my MT4. Korharmonics has an emerging pattern function as well. I prefer drawing patterns by myself but for sure that kind of indicators help some traders but I think it's recommended to double check if ratios of emerging patterns make sense.

Hello traders, I decided to post and share results of harmonic patterns and/or harmonic trading that I find. For more information, check the first page of the thread. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183127

GBPJPY 30m - Bearish gartley 50pips.

Files:
gbpjpym30.png  62 kb

GBPUSD 30m - Aggressive C entry long 114pips, 1h - Bearish gartley 45pips. I took agg C because of divergence, Demark 9 and 61.8 retracement of AB of the gartley. I let and saw if it'd complete the gartley. I closed the short at 50 retracement of CD of the gartley because I found former-resistance support.

Files:

EURGBP 30m - Aggressive C entry long -14pips, 1h - Bullish bat 40pips. I posted last night there might be a bearish gartley. I took agg C but got stopped out. Price went down and the bullish bat I found some time ago completed and price bounced. B of bat was my target.

Files:

Hello friends,

On Fxcm broker's Marketscope we can find an indicator which drawing emerging harmonic patterns.Here is EURUSD D's snapshoot with many emerging HP

Do you know the same for MT4?

Thanks in advance

Files:
yy.png  61 kb

EURGBP 1h - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:
eurgbpm30_3.png  62 kb
Reason: