Harmonic Analysis - page 121

EURUSD - The pair is getting close to former-resistance support level (MR 2) which sits on between 127.2 and 141.4 fibo extention of yesterday's swing high/low. It may be a good opportunity to consider buying around that level. If the pair bounces around that level, that'll be C of a bearish cypher.

Files:

RyuShin:
EURUSD - The pair is getting close to former-resistance support level (MR 2) which sits on between 127.2 and 141.4 fibo extention of yesterday's swing high/low. It may be a good opportunity to consider buying around that level. If the pair bounces around that level, that'll be C of a bearish cypher.

Don't forget this potential bearish N200 on daily chart. There may be divergence when the pattern completes.

Files:

GBPUSD 30m - Potential bearish bat and ABCD.

Files:
gbpusdm15_1.png  57 kb

USDJPY 1h - Potential bullish bat and AB=CD. If the pair bounce around the AB=CD, it'll be C of a bearish cypher.

Files:
usdjpyh1.png  68 kb

AUDUSD 1h - Potential bullish gartley, bat and AB=CD.

Files:
audusdm30_4.png  68 kb

USDJPY 15m - Potential bearish cypher. PRZ sits next to weekly pivot level (WP).

Files:
usdjpym15.png  62 kb

achtung...achtung:

EURGBP bullish butterfly 113 1h chart

demark 9 30 m chart

demark 8-13 5 min chart

GBPUSD 1h - Potential bearish shark. The bearish bat stopped me out but there's still a sell opportunity.

Files:
gbpusdm15_2.png  56 kb

carbonmimetic:
achtung...achtung: EURGBP bullish butterfly 113 1h chart demark 9 30 m chart demark 8-13 5 min chart

carbon, forgive me being ignorant but is Demark related to cycles and time?

RyuShin:
carbon, forgive me being ignorant but is Demark related to cycles and time?

ok..very good timing and very low risk for this entry!

demark's sequential is formed by SETUP and COUNTDOWN...please read pdf file I uploaded some pages ago for Lobogador

Reason: