Harmonic Analysis - page 129

USDCAD 1h - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:
usdcadm30.png  65 kb

paulselvan:
hello friends,

usdchf d : what do you think about this correlation between elliot waves and time

Hey Paulselvan, sorry, I do not know much about time...neither I can find much literature.

If you can recommend any good one, I will apreciate it.

UsdChf is currently at a support level where previous HP has actually caused a swing, so I would think it could work again. This is a weekly chart to demonstrate what I see.

Looking at Elliot waves I see all of the waves of yours look OK, but before looking for time related stuff, what is the expected length of W5 in ptactice/theory?

I do not know, please give your expected outcome based on what you are showing here!

Files:

paulselvan:
hello friends, usdchf d : what do you think about this correlation between elliot waves and time

That's a very interesting way to analyze. I bet carbon would like it. You could test the pattern and share some results Personally I don't use Elliot Waves. Btw sometime ago you posted some Gann Wheel analysis, how have you been doing with it?

RyuShin:
GBPJPY - Big spike. When I opened my long ZUP had detected a bullish bat pattern (I'm not quite sure if it had). The pair came down after I closed my long. ZUP kept the bullish bat as a valid pattern. After a little while, price went north remarkably. Unfortunately I did not take this opportunity.

Yes I kept watching it too, but was in the middle of gbpchf and gbpusd, so was not even thinking to take any more, especially another gbp.

Whish I knew how to pick the HPs which are really going to move vs. the ones which are nice and good, but will struggle for ages until they put me out before moving suddenly in my original direction. Any recommendation?

EURGBP daily - Potential bullish crab.

Files:

lobogabor:
Yes I kept watching it too, but was in the middle of gbpchf and gbpusd, so was not even thinking to take any more, especially another gbp. Whish I knew how to pick the HPs which are really going to move vs. the ones which are nice and good, but will struggle for ages until they put me out before moving suddenly in my original direction. Any recommendation?

As you know the cypher pattern has 80% accuracy so why not to take it whenever you find it? Like the one you posted early today that was a winning trade. Every pattern you find has possibility for winning and losing. Not only winning or not only losing. A lot of patience is required for trading. Just don't give up.

AUDUSD 30m - Potential bullish cypher.

Files:
audusdm30_7.png  55 kb

RyuShin:
AUDUSD 30m - Potential bullish cypher.

Cypher completion flown north. Let see if it's going to complete the bearish cypher.

Files:
audusdm30_8.png  63 kb

RyuShin:
Cypher completion flown north. Let see if it's going to complete the bearish cypher.

Another potential bearish cypher added.

Files:
audusdm15_2.png  74 kb

RyuShin:
USDCAD 1h - Potential bearish cypher.

Entry point of cypher pattern is officially 78.6 fibo retracement of XC which I use but I also use XA which I use more often. With this bearish cypher on USDCAD, I used XA cuz 78.6 sits close to the first weekly resistance. Price didn't reach that area but reversed after reaching the second daily resistance which 78.6 XC sits next to. In conclusion the bearish cypher worked out.

Files:
usdcadm30_1.png  69 kb
Reason: