EURCHF 1h - Potential bearish bat.

Files:
eurchfh4.png  54 kb

EURUSD 1h - Potential bullish cypher.

Files:
eurusdh1_8.png  72 kb

RyuShin:
GBPJPY 1h - Potential bearish cypher.

Worked out 85pips. My target was 50 fibo retracement of CD.

Files:
gbpjpyh1_3.png  78 kb

USDCHF 1h - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:
usdchfm30.png  56 kb

lobogabor:
Hey Paulselvan, sorry, I do not know much about time...neither I can find much literature.

If you can recommend any good one, I will apreciate it.

UsdChf is currently at a support level where previous HP has actually caused a swing, so I would think it could work again. This is a weekly chart to demonstrate what I see.

Looking at Elliot waves I see all of the waves of yours look OK, but before looking for time related stuff, what is the expected length of W5 in ptactice/theory?

I do not know, please give your expected outcome based on what you are showing here!

...carbonmetric should know good litterature on time

..expected wave A

>on (0.618;2.24) yesterday

>(0.786;2.618) today

>if not soon near (0886;3.14)

Files:

RyuShin:
Btw sometime ago you posted some Gann Wheel analysis, how have you been doing with it?

...i dont know what other traders think about it, but i found two approach of gann Th:)

>one rationnel : square of nine can draw ST/RT, like on classical chartisme

>another more irrationnel that i dont follow(astrology,bible...)

paulselvan:
...i dont know what other traders think about it, but i found two approach of gann Th:)>one rationnel : square of nine can draw ST/RT, like on classical chartisme>another more irrationnel that i dont follow(astrology,bible...)

I tested square of nine before. I think it works at some point but I prefer Fibonacci based pivot/support/resistance and my eyes. Gann works like a charm only if you know how to use it. I saw a guy on Forex Factory. He was like a master of Gann strategy. I mean he uses Gann Fan, grid and cycles. You can check his thread out here Cycle Trading @ Forex Factory. Why don't you share your use of Gann paul? I'd like to see that

eurusd W => cd=1.27ab + bear bat@1.3600/30

Files:

paulselvan:
eurusd W => cd=1.27ab + bear bat@1.3600/30

I don't see the bearish bat pattern but a bearish N200. RSX divergence is forming.

Files:

paulselvan:
hello friends,

usdchf d : what do you think about this correlation between elliot waves and time

which kind of indi do you use to show elliot waves in mt4?

have you installed DT? you can see time-price change and price percent change between swings.

Reason: