Harmonic Analysis - page 61

paulselvan:
Bullis butterfly usdcad h4 + rsi div + macd div + longterm supportBut should notify that kharmonics caleed it butterfly , but i found that BC~1.0AB than BC=0.886AB

I would call it tradable bullish butterfly/bullish crab.

Files:
usdcadh4_3.png  45 kb

GBPUSD M15 - Potential bearish bat.

Files:
gbpusdm15_1.png  45 kb

RyuShin:
I'm not quite sure if the 113 butterfly is valid because C exceeded 100 retracement of AB which I think it shouldn't. Anyways it seems like it worked. Did you take it? If so did you take profit at 23.6? What was your RR?

i dont know : yesterday nzdusd was so bullish !

today its calme around a longterm RT,and if no breakout occurs and nzdusd will give bearish signal trading eurnzd butterfly bullish pattern is a good oppurtunity

Yes,first TP would be 0.382 then change SL@0.286..the next one 0.618.

Waiting for the nzd bearish signal !

Waht are you using for determining reverse signals in a quick way ?

paulselvan:
i dont know : yesterday nzdusd was so bullish ! today its calme around a longterm RT,and if no breakout occurs and nzdusd will give bearish signal trading eurnzd butterfly bullish pattern is a good oppurtunityYes,first TP would be 0.382 then change SL@0.286..the next one 0.618.Waiting for the nzd bearish signal !Waht are you using for determining reverse signals in a quick way ?

What prompted you to change target from 38.2 to 23.6? (you said 28.6, do you mean 23.6 or 28.6?). Though, if I were you I would change too because profit was 80pips that time which would be enough. It would be a fight between oneself vs greediness. I use fibo levels and structure to determine reversal signals. I don't actually care if it's a quick way or not. Btw I found something very interesting, I will post it later

RyuShin:
Added potential bullish gartley.

Added a potential bullish 886 butterfly.

Files:
usdjpyh4_5.png  56 kb

Trading Idea - "Simple 161.8 reverse". I believe I don't need to explain a lot if you take a look at pics below. SL is above/under 192.9 (200 might be okay). TP is 38.2 and 61.8. I think some traders use this method. The hardest thing may be "which swing to take??". I'll test the method more.

Files:

RyuShin:
What prompted you to change target from 38.2 to 23.6? (you said 28.6, do you mean 23.6 or 28.6?). Though, if I were you I would change too because profit was 80pips that time which would be enough. It would be a fight between oneself vs greediness. I use fibo levels and structure to determine reversal signals. I don't actually care if it's a quick way or not. Btw I found something very interesting, I will post it later

! 0.236 (not 0.286)

My strategy is inspired by S.Cornley suggestions(0.236 is my personnal touch)

paulselvan:
! 0.236 (not 0.286) My strategy is inspired by S.Cornley suggestions(0.236 is my personnal touch)

What about SL?

EURGBP M30 - Potential bullish bat. There may be a divergence when the pattern completes.

Files:
eurgbpm30.png  49 kb

RyuShin:
What about SL?

its very simple :

SL at the next fibo levels

ig Bat Entry@0.886XA => SL@X

Crab Entry@1.618XA => SL@2.0XA (only if MoneyManagement allow this)

Sometimes SL@-20 pips without any look on fibo levels

Reason: