Harmonic Analysis - page 131

USDJPY 1h - Potential bearish gartley.

Files:
usdjpyh1_2.png  61 kb

RyuShin:
I tested square of nine before. I think it works at some point but I prefer Fibonacci based pivot/support/resistance and my eyes. Gann works like a charm only if you know how to use it. I saw a guy on Forex Factory. He was like a master of Gann strategy. I mean he uses Gann Fan, grid and cycles. You can check his thread out here Cycle Trading @ Forex Factory. Why don't you share your use of Gann paul? I'd like to see that

thanks for the link...

sure,ill post some Gann strategy proposed by Patrick Mikula on his book..

carbonmimetic:
which kind of indi do you use to show elliot waves in mt4? have you installed DT? you can see time-price change and price percent change between swings.

i did ew manually..i tested one ew indicator :it wasnt accurate..do you have some pro one?

..yes ihave instaleed DT but didnt find key on indoinvestasi...

EURGBP 30m - Potential bearish gartley and bat.

Files:
eurgbpm30_4.png  59 kb

RyuShin:
I don't see the bearish bat pattern but a bearish N200. RSX divergence is forming.

yes,on eurusd W its a navaro not a bat !

Files:

RyuShin:
Cypher completion flown north. Let see if it's going to complete the bearish cypher.

AUDUSD bullish and bearish cypher 180pips. Patience paid off. I kept a long position and waited and saw if it was going to complete the bearish cypher. It did complete. My first target was 23.6 and second target was 38.2 retracement.

Files:
audusdm30_9.png  76 kb

USDCAD 1h - Potential bearish butterfly.

Files:
usdcadh1.png  55 kb
usdcadm30_2.png  71 kb

EURJPY 30m - Potential bullish gartley. It could be C of a bearish butterfly.

Files:
eurjpyh1_1.png  56 kb

RyuShin:
USDJPY 1h - Potential bearish gartley.

Tradable bearish gartley added.

Files:
usdjpyh1_3.png  60 kb

NZDUSD - Potential bullish AB=CD. We can see some confluence. Looks like a good buy opportunity. It could be C of a bearish cypher.

Files:
nzdusdh4.png  65 kb
Reason: