Harmonic Analysis - page 133

irad:
yeah, I love it,and I love this pair,it is so volatilewhich pairs do yo trade usually?

EURUSD, EURCHF, EURJPY, EURGBP, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD and USDJPY. I'll consider adding EURAUD.

RyuShin:
EURCHF 30m - Potential bullish bat.

Potential bearish gartley added.

Files:
eurchfh1_1.png  66 kb

Today looks like cypher day...

GbpUsd M15 potential bull cypher - just another one

Files:

lobogabor:
Today looks like cypher day...GbpUsd M15 potential bull cypher - just another one

It has been a cypher week for me. 100% accuracy this week so far. What pattern is the blue pattern lobo?

RyuShin:
It has been a cypher week for me. 100% accuracy this week so far. What pattern is the blue pattern lobo?

On a cypher day it can only be a cypher LoL.. it went a bit above the 78.6% level, but was perfect and wonderful, I just happened to see it a bit late, so I let it go.

lobogabor:
On a cypher day it can only be a cypher LoL.. it went a bit above the 78.6% level, but was perfect and wonderful, I just happened to see it a bit late, so I let it go.

Ratio wise it can't be a cypher. B should be 38.2 at least. B of the blue pattern is 23.6 retracement. Anyways that made me think that 23.6 might work as well. I found a bearish gartley on the pair instead btw.

RyuShin:
Ratio wise it can't be a cypher. B should be 38.2 at least. B of the blue pattern is 23.6 retracement. Anyways that made me think that 23.6 might work as well. I found a bearish gartley on the pair instead btw.

Oh, that is correct, I always screw this...but learning.

lobogabor:
Oh, that is correct, I always screw this...but learning.

We all learn by making mistakes. That's one of the keys to success.

irad:
Hi all,

Have you been miss me here?

EURAUD bearish bat on 15m chart.

enjoy!

38.2% got filled, around 50 pips move,

stop went into B/E before the the news.

GBPNZD

2 Bullish Cyphers on the 15m

Files:
gbpnzdm15.png  80 kb
Reason: