Harmonic Analysis - page 127

RyuShin:
lobo, you're really promoting the event. Jason would be happy about it

Yes I do, but believe me I do not do it for Jason neither for his happiness. I really learnt so much theory and practice from those guys for free / peanuts, that I wish to anyone who would be really investing in this business of their own and wanting to trade with profits, to gain and learn for no money and less pain! I would like to have more friends here talking the same language of harmonics, and share setups producing profit for all of us in this small group of traders reading and contributing here .

And I will not do it for any longer, since the training starts on Monday:

Forex Trading Workshop

Promise, this is the last time .

I really wish more people get the same basic knowledge and more sharing will happen between us, talking the same language of making profits!

If I find friends here, to share ideas with them here, Jason will be more happy of course, but one major point in trading I have learnt was not to be greedy , so I do not mind if Jason will be happy to have more participant, as long as we have more participation here, with good harmonic setups, from educated people, approaching the market opportunities from the same angle of harmonics and earning pips from those setups .

So whoever wants free and quality education, do not miss it, starting on this coming Monday!

RyuShin:
EURUSD - Yesterday the pair broke the channel pattern and today it came back to the channel resistance which is maybe now support. There's a bullish cypher on lower time frame as lobogator posted above. That might be C of bearish gartley. If the pair breaks X of the gartley, it's likely to keep going up and the gartley will be a potential bearish crab. There's a bearish N200 awaiting on daily chart as well.

The bullish cypher 75pips and the bearish gartley 35pips. I took the cypher and let it to see if it's gonna complete the gartley and it did. I entered short at DR3 (third daily resistance) and closed at 50 fibo retracement of CD leg of the gartley where DR1 which may be now support sits.

Files:
eurusdh1_6.png  66 kb

USDJPY - The pair broke the triangle pattern yet the last candle didn't close below it. That can be a sign that tells us that the bull is not completely beaten by the bear. There was a bullish bat on 30m chart that stopped me out. I didn't have to close my position because there are two bullish patterns whose entry point is right underneath X of the bat pattern. One is AB=CD and the other is a tradable bullish gartley. Those have almost the same entry point which is at WS1 (weekly support). Both pattern completed today and that completion can be C of bearish gartley and butterfly. Even if price keeps going down, there's a bullish bat awaiting underneath the bullish gartley. It's maybe time to unleash the bull.

Files:

GBPUSD has a D1 crab to complete (fib161 at 1,63745 around a weekly resistance3 level 1.6296), also there are several smaller HPs completing on smaller TFs, one of which is a shark currently at fib 88,6 with a max fib113 level of 1.61888 at a weekly res2 level. The whole area has a very nice longer term resistance. Possible to find a good short entry soon based on your criteria.

Files:

lobogabor:
GBPUSD has a D1 crab to complete (fib161 at 1,63745 around a weekly resistance3 level 1.6296), also there are several smaller HPs completing on smaller TFs, one of which is a shark currently at fib 88,6 with a max fib113 level of 1.61888 at a weekly res2 level. The whole area has a very nice longer term resistance. Possible to find a good short entry soon based on your criteria.

Also there's a bearish crab on 1h. Its PRZ is around WR3. The pattern is an extended version of the bearish gartley I took. If the bearish shark works out, I guess price may test B of the crab, around DR2 and then go up, or maybe not.

Files:
gbpusdh1_3.png  59 kb

EURUSD 1h - Potential bearish crab. After the gartley completion the pair came down to 50 fibo retracement of CD leg of the gartley. We can see there's former-resistance support around that 50 fibo retracement. Demark 9 popped up on 30m chart. With that being said, the pair may go up.

Files:

RyuShin:
The bat stopped me out -15pips.

Possibly that bat pattern became a bullish alternate bat. I've totally forgotten the alternate bat pattern. Below you can see ratios of the pattern in case you don't know. (A of the bullish pattern should be X needless to say)

Files:
usdjpym15_4.png  61 kb
altbat.png  35 kb

RyuShin, this is not a promotion...tips for the week from the regular weekly review for anyone, who is interested. Some good education included in the review as well:

Trading Strategies | Day Trading | Trading Education

lobogabor:
RyuShin, this is not a promotion...tips for the week from the regular weekly review for anyone, who is interested. Some good education included in the review as well: Trading Strategies | Day Trading | Trading Education

Haha lobo I think I told you before that I've followed Jason ever since I started learning harmonics I always check his and Akil's video weekly. Thank you for sharing anyways because I'm sure that is very educational and helpful.

RyuShin:
Haha lobo I think I told you before that I've followed Jason ever since I started learning harmonics I always check his and Akil's video weekly. Thank you for sharing anyways because I'm sure that is very educational and helpful.

I meant it not for you master, but for the other thousands of visitors of this excellent thread .

You already could be teaching this stuff yourself! Isn`t that right?

I just wanted to excuse myself for not wanting to be seen like making a promotion here, but posting real opportunities of others - from these guys for this week, for our common good . Sorry if it was misleading! I know you are following these people as well with their training and weekly news.

Reason: