Indicators with alerts/signal - page 363

sachin_syd

As far as I see it is working as it should

Here is an example of an alert it is giving (I just pasted that code and ran it - it gave me an alert at a first close bar as it should and it did not continue repeating itself - as it also should):

sachin_syd:
Hi Mladen

Sorry but I am a rookie when it comes to coding. Can u please fix the indicator and post it here..

thanks
Files:
bbstop.gif  68 kb

clon_tron:
Plz gys with screenshots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As per your request...screenshot updated.

effective ratio - good divergence tool - reprograming required

On a previous post, mladen and others have rectified the effective volume and effective ratio indicators. I have found an interesting trading strategy if you trade the divergence on the effective ratio and active boundaries (also available on this forum).

However, I am finding the effective ratio indicator works unbelievably slowly (I have never been able to see the effective large ratio) because of the way it was originally programmed. It uses the effective volume indicator (attached, although attached is v8.02 rather than 8.0) within the effective volume ratio rather than having the code directly within the indicator.

Furthermore, it is missing the ability to choose which line (total, small or large) as well as the average period length of the effective volume should be used within the effective ratio (which separately has the ability to choose the time and period.

Is there anybody out there who could rectify these issues and put this together as one comprehensive indicator rather than an indicator within an indicator and adjust anything required to make it work at a normal speed?

So that you have it, the effective ratio (which is effectively the force of players) is:

positive effective volume - negative effective volume for a period of time (say 30 bars)

divided by the total volume (i.e. volume in metatrader) for that period of time.

The large effective ratio only takes account of the large effective volume, the total effective ratio only takes account of the total effective volume etc.

Many thanks in advance

repulse with alerts ...

One more for the "with alerts" collection : repulse with alerts

Files:

Can any one add email alert to supertrend and nonladog indicator please?

Hi everyone,

l am using this two indicators for forex trading. l need e-mail alert when indicators changing color.they has audio alert please add e-mail alert. Thanks

ali-baba83:
Hi everyone, l am using this two indicators for forex trading. l need e-mail alert when indicators changing color.they has audio alert please add e-mail alert. Thanks

Hi Ali-Baba,

Maybe try these with all alerts.

effective ratio indicator, to be updated

mladen, wondering if you might be able to look at my post on the effective ratio on the last page.

many thanks

greatworth:
mladen, wondering if you might be able to look at my post on the effective ratio on the last page. many thanks

mladen, I, too, hope you can help out. This looks promising - if you could please fix it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Noam

Guys, will try

nlenz:
mladen, I, too, hope you can help out. This looks promising - if you could please fix it, it would be greatly appreciated. Noam

mladen:
Guys, will try

Thanks, that would be cool!

Noam