Indicators with alerts/signal - page 492

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mrtools:
Clon_tron, have this version with alerts its mtf too.

Thanks mrtools!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
WR1:
Samuelkanu,

probably best not to bother with the OC2 - its a serial repainter and a waste of time,

better off with any other indi

if you use it with other useless indis you are guaranteed to loose much more than any wins

it should be banned

You are right WR1,and i forgot to mention i fixed the repainting in the alert version i posted.

Jason2005
Jason2005  
mladen:
Alerts added, so it has alerts too (and it belongs to this thread now )

Hi Mladen,

Would it be possible to receive an alert only after X dots?

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Thank you WR1 for the heads up and thanks a lot mrtools for the correction. Am so delighted by your good works. Please add popup alert to this attached indicator

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
Thank you WR1 for the heads up and thanks a lot mrtools for the correction. Am so delighted by your good works. Please add popup alert to this attached indicator

Samuelkanu,

The version you posted may have a problem with repainting and not updating too so found a version that was fixed built the wpr into it, and added partial overbought and oversold level control. In this version risk controls the period and the oversold level(levelOs-risk) and the overbought level(levelOb+risk), the settings now are exactly the same as the original in their placement on the chart, but a little different in the external parameters.

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mrtools:
Samuelkanu, The version you posted may have a problem with repainting and not updating too so found a version that was fixed built the wpr into it, and added partial overbought and oversold level control. In this version risk controls the period and the oversold level(levelOs-risk) and the overbought level(levelOb+risk), the settings now are exactly the same as the original in their placement on the chart, but a little different in the external parameters.

Mrtools cant thank you enough for all your good works. I am really over joyed. you are blessed

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

MACD line - multi time frame & alerts

MACD line indicator multi time frame version with alerts (including push notifications) added to it

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

Thank You Mladen

cashgrade
cashgrade  

alert needed mrtools

plz add sound alert to the red/light green, when it cross.

thanks!

mandalwala
mandalwala  

thank you,

mladen sir

you are the mastermind