Indicators with alerts/signal - page 492

mladen:
secretcode Try out this version (it resembles to what you have drawn on your chart). Maybe that is what you are looking for

Wow...Great !!!

Mladen, you are the best

Even i couldn't explain properly (math !) but you made exactly what i want You are just like mind reader

mladen:
Arecibo Do you have a .mq4 (source) file?

Here is the .mq4 but decompiled !

Files:
dpi.mq4  4 kb

nice dp_eye...

(russ horn has mq4)...I'll try to find it

Guys,

Take a MACD 8,13,13 (default parameters) and place it allong that indicator and you will see exactly what that indicator is. If you change the Follow use the same period for signal line in MACD (that is how that indicator works)

secretcode:
Here is the .mq4 but decompiled !

that's refreshing to know...russ does have horns...

He simply made a different look at macd. Nothing wrong with it if he did not try to misrepresent it, but judging from his site, all options are opened

Pava:
that's refreshing to know...russ does have horns...

"Russ Horn's Rapid Results Method will undoubtedly go down as the biggest Forex trading system launch of the year,"
Rapid Results Method:Russ Horn Gives Away His Forex Power Pro System

How many times did you see these type of lines - so many times that by now they do not mean anything but "run away"

is there anyone here using inside/outside bar indicator that works properly?

i have the indicator but it's not working as it should be. i mean, the problem with this indicator is the counting is done on a pip-per-pip basis (the drawing also work this way). usually the indicator begins with drawing the inside bar (because normally a new candle started out inside the previous candle) but whenever the candle grow bigger than the previous bar the inside bar does not change into outside bar. i usually need to switch TF to make the indicator show the outside bar.

here's the image of the problem (red dots are for inside bar and blue dots are for outside bar):

can somebody help fix this indicator so it can update itself properly? (source code attached).

also, if possible, please help add sound alert after the close of the inside/outside bar.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort. I really, really appreciate it

Don_xyZ

Try it out now

Don_xyZ:
is there anyone here using inside/outside bar indicator that works properly?

i have the indicator but it's not working as it should be. i mean, the problem with this indicator is the counting is done on a pip-per-pip basis (the drawing also work this way). usually the indicator begins with drawing the inside bar (because normally a new candle started out inside the previous candle) but whenever the candle grow bigger than the previous bar the inside bar does not change into outside bar. i usually need to switch TF to make the indicator show the outside bar.

here's the image of the problem (red dots are for inside bar and blue dots are for outside bar):

can somebody help fix this indicator so it can update itself properly? (source code attached).

also, if possible, please help add sound alert after the close of the inside/outside bar.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort. I really, really appreciate it
Files:

mladen:
Don_xyZ Try it out now

WOW!!! That is really fast.

It's working beautifully now. Thanks!

Is it possible to also add sound alert whenever the candle that forms inside bar or outside bar close? Please :)

Reason: