Indicators with alerts/signal - page 491

abridden
abridden  
mladen:
Alerts added, so it has alerts too (and it belongs to this thread now )

Would it be possible to have arrows painted on the price chart when there is a dot in the indicator window?

Thanks

Andy

vrashtekar
vrashtekar  

Hi

Mrtools, Mladen please place arrows & alerts when price closes above buy and below sell at all three levels i.e. Prv. day High,Low and Close.

Thanks in advance

cashgrade
cashgrade  
samuelkanu:
Mr tools or mladen please add alert with popup for this indicator for me

mindhero with alert, take it.

Files:
samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
cashgrade:
mindhero with alert, take it.

Thanks a lot cashgrade. I appreciate. You are blessed. Please Mrtools or Mladen add popup alert with currency pair for this indicator attached. Thanks in advance

Files:
engula
engula  
mladen:
Thomas

That indicator (the basic formula of the indicator) is a conversion of Amibroker indicator (you can find it here : Download Behgozin Strength Finder For Amibroker (AFL) ), Hust quotinf their description :

So those are the ema, hgighlow and lwma period explained (high low period if a part of the value calculation). We have tried to use it differently hence the additional parameters. The ObOs period is a period that is used to calculate those asymmetric. It is one kind of ema calculation with constrains and I rather like it since it allows values like the ones you can see in that indicator

Have a nice weekend

hi mladen,

it says "this indicator also uses future results", so i suppose it recalculates? thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

engula

The ami broker version does use future values. Mine does not, so the version we are having is not recalculating (repainting)

engula:
hi mladen, it says "this indicator also uses future results", so i suppose it recalculates? thanks.
ayan2030
ayan2030  

Hi mladen!

Can you please add a pop up alert.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
Thanks a lot cashgrade. I appreciate. You are blessed. Please Mrtools or Mladen add popup alert with currency pair for this indicator attached. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu,

Added the alerts.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
clon_tron:
Hi mladen! Can you please add a pop up alert.

Clon_tron, have this version with alerts its mtf too.

Files:
joe blogs
joe blogs  

Samuelkanu,

probably best not to bother with the OC2 - its a serial repainter and a waste of time,

better off with any other indi

if you use it with other useless indis you are guaranteed to loose much more than any wins

it should be banned