Indicators with alerts/signal - page 726

alvinkon
alvinkon  

Dear Mladen,

I tried to add the line below, but after i compiled. I am not able to find the indicator again under MT4. Can you help me to add the line and upload again? Thank you very much.

SendNotification(dntrend+" : SELL Signal at " +DoubleToStr(Close[limit1+1],Digits));

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alvinkon:
Dear Mladen,

I tried to add the line below, but after i compiled. I am not able to find the indicator again under MT4. Can you help me to add the line and upload again? Thank you very much.

SendNotification(dntrend+" : SELL Signal at " +DoubleToStr(Close[limit1+1],Digits));

alvinkon

Please read these posts https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/9092-fxcm/page46#comment_736747 posted by Jason Rogers. You will probably find a solution for your problem in those posts

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Please mladen/mrtools, this indicators no longer work on the new mt4 platform. Please could you make it compatible for me? Thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
samuelkanu:
Please mladen/mrtools, this indicators no longer work on the new mt4 platform. Please could you make it compatible for me? Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

Here is this one

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mladen:
samuelkanu Here is this one

Thanks a lot i appreciate. Please it remains the second one. Also add alert to it. hanks in advance

FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

Can you add alert notify to this indicator that go to the mt4 app along with on and off options for platform messages. Aso can the alerts have time frame and pair name in the notification description.

pinbar_mtf.ex4pinbar_mtf.mq4

Files:
john jacob
john jacob  

Sup everbody, i was wondering has anyone figured out how to install custom sound alert to the new mt4 600+.. Before this new mt4 upgrade theirs was a sound folder to install custom sound alert, now with this 600+ upgrade theirs no sound folder to install custom sound alert. So please, if you have found where i can install the custom sound alert on this new mt4 upgrade, you mind letting me know how.. Really much appreciated..Thank you very much..

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
johnjacob:
Sup everbody, i was wondering has anyone figured out how to install custom sound alert to the new mt4 600+.. Before this new mt4 upgrade theirs was a sound folder to install custom sound alert, now with this 600+ upgrade theirs no sound folder to install custom sound alert. So please, if you have found where i can install the custom sound alert on this new mt4 upgrade, you mind letting me know how.. Really much appreciated..Thank you very much..

If you are missing that folder, simply make a "Sounds" folder in your metatrader folder and place sound files you need there. Tested it with the attached test indicator and it works (ps: I am using a /portable switch for metatrader - current build tested is 610)

Files:
FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

How can I upgrade to mt4 610 and can you take a look at the previous post #77257 with the pinbar indicator.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
FxTrendsTrader:
How can I upgrade to mt4 610 and can you take a look at the previous post #77257 with the pinbar indicator.

It depends on your broker when will your metatrader be updated to build 610. For tests I am using metatrader demo server and there you can always have the latest builds (even if brokers are not letting it update yet)

as of alerts : this is written in the alerting code of that indicator

Alert ("Symbol: ",Symbol()," TimeFrame: ",period," Operace: PinBar BUY Rozsah: ",(High[1]-Low[1])/Point," Cas:",TimeToStr(Time[pos],TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES));

So, it does have a symbol and a time frame that it is alerting for