Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1166

mrtools:
FAW, have you checked these versions here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183004

Thanks, I will check it out.

JZ

jziegler:
Hey guys,

i have a question. I am trying to find a EMA crossover alert that will notify me in the middle of the candle when the cross happens, not when the candle closes. Any Ideas on that on??

Thanks

Jziegler, don't think that's possible, far as i know can do alerts when the cross occurs in the beginning of the candle or the end.

skljsklj1:
Hi Mladen and mrtools, do you can insert alert in this indicator?

Skljsklj1, more information about that indicator can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182074

mrtools:
Jziegler, don't think that's possible, far as i know can do alerts when the cross occurs in the beginning of the candle or the end.

Thanks, probably why I couldn't find it. Thanks again Mr. Tools

jziegler:
Hey guys,

i have a question. I am trying to find a EMA crossover alert that will notify me in the middle of the candle when the cross happens, not when the candle closes. Any Ideas on that on??

Thanks

Aren't you referring to the current candle?

If yes, you have a lot of alerting indicators like that, but the problem of alerting on a current (still opened bar) is that the signal can change if the price changes

So just use some of the ma cross indicators that allows you to use alerts on a current bar and bare in mind that the signal (alert) can change on the opened bar

mrtools:
FAW, added mtf.

thanks mrtools , i will check it out.

Hello, chances are this indicator Mladen version of an arrow appears only in the same direction and that the following is the display of the opposite direction. not 20 the same direction arrows. thank you.

ma_distance_from_price_alerts_nmc.mq4

inver61:
Hello, chances are this indicator Mladen version of an arrow appears only in the same direction and that the following is the display of the opposite direction. not 20 the same direction arrows. thank you. ma_distance_from_price_alerts_nmc.mq4

That indicator was made (at a request) to show whenever the distance of the ma is more than or equal to desired distance. If you wish to use different alerts (like the one you described) use any envelope indicator that has alerts when the envelope is broken up or down

Upgraded wpr with alerts and divergences (multi time frame version) : wpr_mtf_alertsdivergence_2.mq4

bb_squeeze.mql hello Mladen you can help me change into my tail mq4 and help it work, thank you very much!

Files:
Reason: