Indicators with alerts/signal - page 725

zoroxzyad:
hi maladen is it possible to do alerts only when any change in color happen because its alerting every new bar i just want to hear alerts when change in color happen in any of the 4 time frames thanks pro in advance4_time_frame_cci_nmc.mq4

zoroxzyad

That one is not intended to treat alerts separatedly

To have separate alerts it is the best that you use some multi time frame cci with alerts and attach as much instances as you wish in a same sub-window to get alerts from each and every instance separate alerts

Halo,

Please alert & message popup current pair this indicator:

when price break green line colour from the inside box only (not from outside the box).

Download B-indicator.mq4 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Thanks

kalawe:
Halo,

Please alert & message popup current pair this indicator:

when price break green line colour from the inside box only (not from outside the box).

Download B-indicator.mq4 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Thanks

kalawe

Something very similar to that (with alerts too among a lot of more options) was posted here by mrtools : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180240

Привет! Нужна визуальное и звуковое предупреждение.

Спасибо!

Files:
gp.rar  63 kb

WR1:
apologies to anyone who has downloaded the Nrp SuperTrend Histo_mtf+alerts 2 - Text.mq4 below

unfortunately it does n't show the text in MTF

Mladen has kindly fixed it

One more fix : now it is new metatrader 4 compatible

DMNIK:
Привет! Нужна визуальное и звуковое предупреждение. Спасибо!

DMNIK

Those are decompiled indicators.

Hi,

Any chance to have this indicator pushing notification on mtf mode, it only send notification if set to current time frame, no matter if is current bar or not, but it still alert message on screen,

If you can't, thank you very much anyway for your time

nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf__alerts_1.mq4

mladen:
zoroxzyad

That one is not intended to treat alerts separatedly

To have separate alerts it is the best that you use some multi time frame cci with alerts and attach as much instances as you wish in a same sub-window to get alerts from each and every instance separate alerts

thats agreat idean mladen but i dont know how to apply it to the indicator you gave me i think i know what i want now i searched for what i want but without luck what i need now is one time frame cci indicator with alerts on color changing please mladen help me with this i really need it man and i promise you i will give you a share of my profit from the strategy iam making using this indicator lol waiting for you

panchito:
Hi,

Any chance to have this indicator pushing notification on mtf mode, it only send notification if set to current time frame, no matter if is current bar or not, but it still alert message on screen,

If you can't, thank you very much anyway for your time

nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf__alerts_1.mq4

Hi Panchito, try it now also made it compatible with the new mt4, but if you have an older mt4 build it should work the same there too.

zoroxzyad:
thats agreat idean mladen but i dont know how to apply it to the indicator you gave me i think i know what i want now i searched for what i want but without luck what i need now is one time frame cci indicator with alerts on color changing please mladen help me with this i really need it man and i promise you i will give you a share of my profit from the strategy iam making using this indicator lol waiting for you

Zoroxzyad, maybe try this mtf histo version, it changes color on zero cross with alerts.

Reason: