Indicators with alerts/signal - page 725

Robert
Robert  

Hi Miss,

Yes exactly... You found it on the first try... Good for you.

You can also change it without re-doing the code each time...by adding a variable name as an "extern"...and using that in the place of the bar number.

Example:

At the top in user settings....add...extern int BarNum = 0; // 0 = current bar

Then in the functions below - change the (i+2) to....(i+BarNum)....

That way you can change the user settings real time and immediately see the differences depending on which bar it is set on...

Hope this helps you,

Robert

dmnik
dmnik  

Dear mrtools and Mladen !

Please help I need to remove a notice on the little arrows and leave at large on the green and red. And add the white balls to buy and sell. Thank you!

Files:
.......png 72 kb
fiji.rar 16 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
DMNIK:
Dear mrtools and Mladen ! Please help I need to remove a notice on the little arrows and leave at large on the green and red. And add the white balls to buy and sell. Thank you!

Hello DMNIK,

Having trouble understanding exactly what your looking for.

alvinkon
alvinkon  

Dear Mladen,

Can help to convert and attached indicator to use on new metatrader? And is it possible help to add Push Notification also?

Thank you.

emmany4
emmany4  

Hello MrTools and Mladen, thanks for doing a wonderful job on this forum. Pls i need ur help in making this indicator to alert sound and popup alert messages including the pair names even though it seems to have these functions in built.

Thanks in advance.

emmany4
emmany4  

Pls, also with option on alert on candle close or on current candle.Thanks in advance.

emmany4:
Hello MrTools and Mladen, thanks for doing a wonderful job on this forum. Pls i need ur help in making this indicator to alert sound and popup alert messages including the pair names even though it seems to have these functions in built. Thanks in advance.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
emmany4:
Hello MrTools and Mladen, thanks for doing a wonderful job on this forum. Pls i need ur help in making this indicator to alert sound and popup alert messages including the pair names even though it seems to have these functions in built. Thanks in advance.

emmany4

That is a decompiled code

dmnik
dmnik  
mrtools:
Hello DMNIK, Having trouble understanding exactly what your looking for.

Good day!

Could you remove the sound from the small arrows, and leave only the red and green.

If you put on a few pairs of some signals with large red and green arrows miss.

I wanted something to sound only on the red and green arrows sounded.

And the white points to clarify.

Add a description of the "White Circle" buy or sell.

And it is not clear where the signal is given.

Thank you!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alvinkon:
Dear Mladen,

Can help to convert and attached indicator to use on new metatrader? And is it possible help to add Push Notification also?

Thank you.

alvinkon

Try this version. Disregard the warning - it will work regardless of the warnings issued by the compiler.

jair soares rocha jr
jair soares rocha jr  

Hello MLaden and Mr Tool!

It will be possible attend #7214 post?

Anyway, tks a lot!