Daily data - page 8

mladen:
Latest version of daily data on which every color is configurable from parameters (and some minor changes)

GREAT INDICATOR.

Took me a few minutes to understand all the info it gives, lol.

THANK YOU !!!

mladen:
Latest version of daily data on which every color is configurable from parameters (and some minor changes)

QUESTION:

If I ONLY want to make the PAIR & PRICE bigger, what should I do ??

There is no option for that. It would need to be recoded but since in that case all the text positions would need their parameter entries, I did not make it. So, only by changing code

FreddyFX:
QUESTION: If I ONLY want to make the PAIR & PRICE bigger, what should I do ??

mladen:

Thank you very much, I love this flag! there is the possibility of adding to that information, the time and the section that is currently, say AMERICANA, ASIA, EUROPE, SIDNEY ...

i love your indicator than other person's

yours always are my favourties

hi,mladen, i like to move DailyData 1.02.mq4 to left top of the chart? How to do it?

other question, is there an indi you made that shows monthly, weekly, darily 's candlestick's open high low close price?

thank you

winnn

You can not move it to another corner (it would need recoding)

As of candlestick : if you use time frames < daily it shows daily candlestick (and data), on daily charts it shows weekly candlestick (and data) and on weekly and monthly charts it shows monthly candlestick (and data)

winnn:
hi,mladen, i like to move DailyData 1.02.mq4 to left top of the chart? How to do it?

other question, is there an indi you made that shows monthly, weekly, darily 's candlestick's open high low close price?

thank you

mladen:
winnn

You can not move it to another corner (it would need recoding)

As of candlestick : if you use time frames < daily it shows daily candlestick (and data), on daily charts it shows weekly candlestick (and data) and on weekly and monthly charts it shows monthly candlestick (and data)

dailydate 1.02 I found on daily and below chart are same info. I thought it displays daily data.

yes, On Monthly and weekly chart I found the info are same.

this morning I saw one indi maybe in ff, displayed severaly time frame's ohlc, because it is very early post. maybe in 2007 something.

winnn

On Monday weekly and daily candle are the same (there is only Monday data yet), hence it will show same data on daily charts as on the charts that are < daily. Tomorrow they are going to be different since daily and weekly will not be the same

winnn:
dailydate 1.02 I found on daily and below chart are same info. I thought it displays daily data.

yes, On Monthly and weekly chart I found the info are same.

this morning I saw one indi maybe in ff, displayed severaly time frame's ohlc, because it is very early post. maybe in 2007 something.

ok

mladen:
winnn On Monday weekly and daily candle are the same (there is only Monday data yet), hence it will show same data on daily charts as on the charts that are < daily. Tomorrow they are going to be different since daily and weekly will not be the same

hi, mladen, I can understand your words. but my chart shows daily and weekly difference already, below photos is today current living chart .

or you talk something else?

Files:
mladen.jpg  341 kb
Reason: