Indicators with alerts/signal - page 640

Can someone please, add alert to this indicator when the green line breaks volatility blue lines ?cronex_t_rsi_bb.mq4

Files:

help with better volume alert

Hello Guys,

I need help adding an alert to the better volume indicator.

Can the alert be based on the candle close and as options to filter which candle I can select for an alert?

Also, can the alert popup to say which Currency Pair is alerted?

Thanks.

Pip Singh

bettervolume_1.4_tro_modified_version.mq4

Hi guys,

It's me again

I'm working on a momentum trading that relies on the strength of the breakout. The range indicator that mrtools and mladen modified is one of the dual core of the strategy.

If it is still possible... can the indicator be added a threshold feature so that i can get different histogram color if the range of the candle is over certain pips?

As I said before, it works perfectly awesome but having this kind of feature would place the indicator in an even higher level than before

Thanks in advance!

Files:

Don_xyZ:
Hi guys,

It's me again

I'm working on a momentum trading that relies on the strength of the breakout. The range indicator that mrtools and mladen modified is one of the dual core of the strategy.

If it is still possible... can the indicator be added a threshold feature so that i can get different histogram color if the range of the candle is over certain pips?

As I said before, it works perfectly awesome but having this kind of feature would place the indicator in an even higher level than before

Thanks in advance!

Don_xyZ

Try out this one. Treshold added. Colors to the histogram are going to change and alerts are going to be triggered only if the range is above or equal to the treshold. If you set the treshold to 0 it will work the same as the previous version

Files:

ricmi:
Can someone please, add alert to this indicator when the green line breaks volatility blue lines ?cronex_t_rsi_bb.mq4

Ricmi, know the volatility blue line but couldn't find a green line, there is the steel blue line and the orange line are you meaning one of those crossing the volatility blue line?

mladen:
Don_xyZ Try out this one. Treshold added. Colors to the histogram are going to change and alerts are going to be triggered only if the range is above or equal to the treshold. If you set the treshold to 0 it will work the same as the previous version

Thank you for your time mladen.

The threshold feature is great just as what I direly needed.

However, can the sound alert be returned to work just as the previous version? Here's why...

The way I use the indicator is to spot the breakout of a certain range. When opportunity occur (breakout of the highest/lowest price of the box + loss of momentum) I will seek to enter the market. This is the important point where the sound alert come into play.

Now, I always put SL before entering any position and that SL depend heavily on the momentum loss. If the "lower" is below 10 pips I will set my SL to a certain pip and if the "lower" candle range is above 10 pips then I will have to set the SL to a bigger pip. There are times though when the closing price of the candle that lost momentum is near my entry and obviously I don't have the time to calculate my SL setting. This is where the threshold feature is handy.

In short, I need the sound alert to notify me whenever loss of momentum occur despite the range of the candle and then I need the threshold to quickly see how many pips I should set as SL.

Please, please help me re-modify this indicator if it's possible.

Thanks in advance!

mrtools:
Ricmi, know the volatility blue line but couldn't find a green line, there is the steel blue line and the orange line are you meaning one of those crossing the volatility blue line?

Oh sorry,I mean steel blue line (RSI) ,sorry once again.

This very nice indi which you did previously, is it possible to have an interpolated version (I think that's what you call it).

I have noticed that even though alert on current is set to false I still get alerts and arrows before the candle is closed.

One last thing if it's not too time consuming would be that this gives alert option when green crossing market base line (yellow). Is it also possible on the mtf version to have another alert when green crosses red and to use both options at same time just by using different colours.

Please, I want arrows on the main chart, when the colors of histogram bars change. And if possible the arrow out after the second bar. Thank you very much. Here is the indicator

Files:
ibex35m2.png  35 kb
atomicdos.mq4  8 kb

handy148:
This very nice indi which you did previously, is it possible to have an interpolated version (I think that's what you call it).

I have noticed that even though alert on current is set to false I still get alerts and arrows before the candle is closed.

One last thing if it's not too time consuming would be that this gives alert option when green crossing market base line (yellow). Is it also possible on the mtf version to have another alert when green crosses red and to use both options at same time just by using different colours.

handy148

Some interpolated versions of TDI (with similar kinds of alerts) were posted at elite section

Regarding alerts : keep in mind that in multi time frame mode higher time frame current bar start does not necessary coincide with the current chart current bar. As far as current time frame is concerned, arrows do not have an option to be drown on a closed bar only and alerts can not be raised on a current bar if alertsOnCurrent is set to false (it is impossible - code wise)

Reason: