Indicators with alerts/signal - page 640

William Snyder
William Snyder  
macerina:
Is there an indicator which can show hourly,4hour, daily, weekly, monthly pivots, support and resistance ... with the option to select for using them individually or in combination as required.

Macerina,

Maybe this one here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page359

macerina
macerina  

Thanks for the info mrtools ... but fibo support and resistance and normal pivot support and resistance are they same ...

Solariz
Solariz  
mladen:
Gfuchs Due to the nature of the multi time frame indicators, if you try to get alerts on 3 time frame RSI crossings those would be actually be false signals (since some bars back are going to be changed and the cross did not happen at the point where it looks like on the chart, but much later)

Dear Mladen,

I was trying to find a one-timeframe-only 3xRSI similar to the one attached but without success. May I kindly ask you to change this one to a one-timeframe-only 3xRSI and then add alerts? Would be really nice. Only if it´s not too much work for you !

Cheers!

mtf_3xrsi.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Gfuchs:
Dear Mladen,

I was trying to find a one-timeframe-only 3xRSI similar to the one attached but without success. May I kindly ask you to change this one to a one-timeframe-only 3xRSI and then add alerts? Would be really nice. Only if it´s not too much work for you !

Cheers!

mtf_3xrsi.mq4

Here is one that I have on my PC : non- repainting multi time frame + colors on level crosses + alerts (on cross and retrace)

Solariz
Solariz  
mladen:
Here is one that I have on my PC : non- repainting multi time frame + colors on level crosses + alerts (on cross and retrace)

Mladen, you are a sweetheart. Thank you. I will try it out next week !

Michael Hand
Michael Hand  

mladen - the attached indi which you modified for me works fine on current time frame (arrows showing when green crosses yellow market base line). However, if I change the time frame even though cross on middle is set to true, the arrows are then based on green crossing red.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
handy148:
mladen - the attached indi which you modified for me works fine on current time frame (arrows showing when green crosses yellow market base line). However, if I change the time frame even though cross on middle is set to true, the arrows are then based on green crossing red.

Handy148,

Try this version.

sabbir50
sabbir50  

Thanks a lot

mrtools

test
test  

Thanks mrtools

Solariz
Solariz  
mladen:

Mladen, sorry for my beginner question. But is it normal that it draws two seperate lines? They seem to stay seperate until I refresh the chart. Thanks for your help.

Files:
question.jpg 25 kb