Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 31

This is my favorite indicator. I'd like to alter it to better depict low activity zones. Someone has already thought of the idea and is selling it commercially (hence just a screenshot not a link) - but I'd prefer to have dead zones lighter in tone and in general change the colour scheme to something more intuitive. I can't code but I might have a look to see if I can do this, along with adding a greater range of colours. I'm thinking of going (almost black) -> blue -> greens -> yellows - reds - white, which I think would be better than this:

doubleR85:
Hello VSA traders,Can somebody help me change the settings on better volume 1.4? Instead of the chart bar showing the high/low of the candle can it be change to show only the body of the candle bar not including the wick? If you know what I mean?Thanks a million!

The alternative of course is to learn proper footprint charts but this is more accessible. Get in touch if you want to work on this too. I know forex doesn't have the best data but it's still totally worth it.

Hi,

i use the better volume 1.5 with alert previously posted (slightly modified) But the code doesn't refresh itself on every bar, does anyone have this issue to??

i think this is a code issue but i'm no programmer, so if someone have an idea how to solve this, would be great!

thanks

jopopo:
Hi,

i use the better volume 1.5 with alert previously posted (slightly modified) But the code doesn't refresh itself on every bar, does anyone have this issue to??

i think this is a code issue but i'm no programmer, so if someone have an idea how to solve this, would be great!

thanks

jopopo

Try it out now : bettervolume_1.5_new_with_alerts_mod_1.01.mq4

How can tick volume be traded on forex?

hi,

thanks mladen for the fix, work great. i've made another modification, as shown in this screenshot :

the indicator color the MAIN CHART in green and red according to volume above/below average, it makes retracement really easy to spot. (by the way i don't take credits for that, the idea come from another better vol modified, that i've just slightly change to appear in main chart)

BUT once again my programming skills can't match my expectations, it work but somehow, not all the time, not on all chart... so if someone have an idea how to solve this, would be great!

thanks

bettervolume_1.5_new_with_alerts_mod.mq4

Hello. Would you please update the following file to the latest MT4 code if possible. Thanks in advanced.

Files:

Land0:
Hello. Would you please update the following file to the latest MT4 code if possible. Thanks in advanced.

That works with new builds already, but anyway, here you go : vq0.5_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:

bettervolume_1.5_new_with_alerts_and_color_ingoring.mq4Hello,

I have the Better volume indicator in which you could torn on/off colors to ignore, I would like to ask someone to program an alarm setting in which I could set the level which the volume bar needs to cross to send an alarm, sound, or email...

Thanks in Advance!

amsteronline:
bettervolume_1.5_new_with_alerts_and_color_ingoring.mq4Hello,

I have the Better volume indicator in which you could torn on/off colors to ignore, I would like to ask someone to program an alarm setting in which I could set the level which the volume bar needs to cross to send an alarm, sound, or email...

Thanks in Advance!

Amsteronline, have this one it's a little different that the one you posted but it has the increasing/decreasing volume alerts with adjustable levels.

mrtools:
Amsteronline, have this one it's a little different that the one you posted but it has the increasing/decreasing volume alerts with adjustable levels.

Thank you, Have you used this one? Just set alarm to min or max valume level?

Reason: