Indicators with alerts/signal - page 637

Good evening Team,

Could someone please add "easy to operate" alert function to this indicator? I believe it has one in place, but does not work as well as I would like. Would alerts at current bar and not at close...Thanks

endymion:
Good evening Team, Could someone please add "easy to operate" alert function to this indicator? I believe it has one in place, but does not work as well as I would like. Would alerts at current bar and not at close...Thanks

Sorry, Forgot to add indicator

Files:

endymion:
Sorry, Forgot to add indicator

Hello Endymion,

Changed the alerts, to our regular version.

Anyone got a DOUBLE inside bar indicator?

So, two inside bars in a row.

thanks

Another request please.

Is there a possible way to have the attached change the background of the chart in addition to drawing the trend change line?

IF at all possible I would like to have the indicator have the option to turn the line on and off, have the option to change the screen background color or not (with options for color choice of course).

Also an option for an alert on trend change may be handy... but the color is the main request... that way trend can be made to be more 'in my face"!

Thanks in advance for any help once again.

ces

cesande:
Another request please.

Is there a possible way to have the attached change the background of the chart in addition to drawing the trend change line?

IF at all possible I would like to have the indicator have the option to turn the line on and off, have the option to change the screen background color or not (with options for color choice of course).

Also an option for an alert on trend change may be handy... but the color is the main request... that way trend can be made to be more 'in my face"!

Thanks in advance for any help once again.

ces

Ces far as I know its not possible to have the line and the background, all in one indicator, but this is Supertrend zones which is mtf with alerts.

Files:

Since there are 2 version of super trend, here is the second version too (the version that uses CCI for super trend calculation (that calculating way is used in this indicator as an example : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page362 )

mladen:
Since there are 2 version of super trend, here is the second version too (the version that uses CCI for super trend calculation (that calculating way is used in this indicator as an example : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page362 )

Thank you mrtools and mladen.

mladen, there seems to be a color bug in the CCI version. When I attach the indi to the chart and change its timeframe then it also changes the primary color (ColorUp). Could you fix that please? Thank you in advance.

Can anyone please fix this simple range indicator.

Here's what I need from this indicator:

1. please make the indicator only calculate the range after the candle is closed.

2. please add sound alert to the indicator so whenever the current bar is smaller (in range) than the previous bar I will get sound alert.

Thanks in advance.

Don_xyZ:
Can anyone please fix this simple range indicator.

Here's what I need from this indicator:

1. please make the indicator only calculate the range after the candle is closed.

2. please add sound alert to the indicator so whenever the current bar is smaller (in range) than the previous bar I will get sound alert.

Thanks in advance.

Don_xyZ

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ?

PS: to calculate only on bar close, it would need to use only 1 bar past prices. It is the same as if you take into account only the first closed bar of that indicator

Reason: