Indicators with alerts/signal - page 641

ricmi:
Oh sorry,I mean steel blue line (RSI) ,sorry once again.

Ricmi, added the alerts and updated the t3 somewhat.

Thank you,once more.

mrtools:
Samuelkanu, was just guessing and made the arrows to appear as Stochastic main line leaving ob/os levels.

Stoch Crossing ObOs arrows_alerts.mq4

mrtools is it possible to convert this into bar histogram

Thanks in advance

macerina:
Stoch Crossing ObOs arrows_alerts.mq4

mrtools is it possible to convert this into bar histogram

Thanks in advance

Macerina, this is the bar histogram version.

mrtools:
Macerina, this is the bar histogram version.

Thanks a lot mrtools

Gentlemen,

I have searched for a good while now tonight and have not been able to find the exact setup I am looking for so asking here.

I have found the attached indi here but have the following request to be added or to point me to an existing indi to fit my current needs.

The attached RSI - mtf & alerts is working alert wise perfect for my needs in that I can toggle alerts when RSI levels pass OB/OS and (for my needs) come back into the 'normal' range from being in an OB/OS state.

My 'ask' is ...

Can you add arrows to be plotted with UIs for arrows, style, etc for plotting on ZoneEnter or Exit.

Would prefer to be able to toggle on or off the zone entry or exit.

I did find RSI_Color_RSI-v1.01_Maxim which is close but it doesn't allow me to turn off alerts/arrows that (for example) break from 69 to 70 which I don't need... I want only alert and arrow when RSI breaks from 71 down to 70

Either indi would be good if adjusted, just that currently neither is 100% of what I am after.

Thanks again in advance for any help.

ces

bot14:
Yes, and did not see no problems...

Hi bot

in what timeframe have you seen the best results with this indicator..?plz advise thanks

nad22:
Hi bot in what timeframe have you seen the best results with this indicator..?plz advise thanks

Guys,

I already posted about that indicator but it seems to be lost. As a simplest test of what does it do with arrow signals place it on a minute chart and see the multiple signals coming. This is a result of just a few minutes of runing that indicator :

Files:
signals.gif  44 kb

And the same thing few more minutes later

Files:
signals_1.gif  44 kb

cesande:
Gentlemen,

I have searched for a good while now tonight and have not been able to find the exact setup I am looking for so asking here.

I have found the attached indi here but have the following request to be added or to point me to an existing indi to fit my current needs.

The attached RSI - mtf & alerts is working alert wise perfect for my needs in that I can toggle alerts when RSI levels pass OB/OS and (for my needs) come back into the 'normal' range from being in an OB/OS state.

My 'ask' is ...

Can you add arrows to be plotted with UIs for arrows, style, etc for plotting on ZoneEnter or Exit.

Would prefer to be able to toggle on or off the zone entry or exit.

I did find RSI_Color_RSI-v1.01_Maxim which is close but it doesn't allow me to turn off alerts/arrows that (for example) break from 69 to 70 which I don't need... I want only alert and arrow when RSI breaks from 71 down to 70

Either indi would be good if adjusted, just that currently neither is 100% of what I am after.

Thanks again in advance for any help.

ces

Please let me know if you have any thoughts on this. Apologies if I asked this in the wrong thread.

Reason: