Indicators with alerts/signal - page 635

Thanks for the info mrtools ... but fibo support and resistance and normal pivot support and resistance are they same ...

mladen:
Gfuchs Due to the nature of the multi time frame indicators, if you try to get alerts on 3 time frame RSI crossings those would be actually be false signals (since some bars back are going to be changed and the cross did not happen at the point where it looks like on the chart, but much later)

Dear Mladen,

I was trying to find a one-timeframe-only 3xRSI similar to the one attached but without success. May I kindly ask you to change this one to a one-timeframe-only 3xRSI and then add alerts? Would be really nice. Only if it´s not too much work for you !

Cheers!

mtf_3xrsi.mq4

Files:
mtf_3xrsi.mq4  8 kb

mladen:
Here is one that I have on my PC : non- repainting multi time frame + colors on level crosses + alerts (on cross and retrace)

Mladen, you are a sweetheart. Thank you. I will try it out next week !

mladen - the attached indi which you modified for me works fine on current time frame (arrows showing when green crosses yellow market base line). However, if I change the time frame even though cross on middle is set to true, the arrows are then based on green crossing red.

handy148:
mladen - the attached indi which you modified for me works fine on current time frame (arrows showing when green crosses yellow market base line). However, if I change the time frame even though cross on middle is set to true, the arrows are then based on green crossing red.

Handy148,

Try this version.

Thanks a lot

mrtools

Thanks mrtools

mladen:
Here is one that I have on my PC : non- repainting multi time frame + colors on level crosses + alerts (on cross and retrace)

Mladen, sorry for my beginner question. But is it normal that it draws two seperate lines? They seem to stay seperate until I refresh the chart. Thanks for your help.

Files:
question.jpg  25 kb

Gfuchs:
Mladen, sorry for my beginner question. But is it normal that it draws two seperate lines? They seem to stay seperate until I refresh the chart. Thanks for your help.

Gfuchs, no not normal, should be better in this version.

mrtools:
Gfuchs, no not normal, should be better in this version.

Hello mrtools, nice to meet you and thanks for your help.

I don´t know what I am doing wrong but I still get two seperate lines. Is it because I set both levelup and leveldown to 50 instead of 70 and 30?

In this case (picture attached) it seems to seperate when touching the level 50 line and when then the price goes up again.

Files:
question2.jpg  69 kb
Reason: