Indicators with alerts/signal - page 645

Thanks mrtools if they repaints I shouldnt interest them.Regards

Is it possible to add another pop up alert to this indi when it reaches oversold level at 32 and overbought level at 68?

Hi Mr tool,

Could you add email alert to this macd alert version,please? It will mean a lot to me. Thanks in advance!

Dear mrtools and mladen,

I apologise for bothering you again with this request.

My trading strategy using two bollinger lines crossing strategy. The crossing is on the deviation lines.

Here I need your Master help to advices some indicator that can alerted also will do send email when the two bollinger deviation lines crossing from up or down.

And because bollinger has two deviation lines (upper deviation and lower deviation), so the alert should be informing details which deviation lines that got crossing.

For example, on the chart I am using two bollinger period 20 and period 50 with deviation 2, when the period 20 upper deviation line crossing the period 50 upper deviation line from up the Alerted will be"Upper deviation 20 crossing from up Upper deviation 50". And it so when the lower deviation 20 period crossing the lower deviation 50 period.

I will need the indicator also to be multitameframe because I only using one monitor.

So the indicator options would be :

Bollinger period : ( we can input any numbers of period like default bollinger indicationr menu)

Deviation : ( we can input any numbers of period like default bollinger indicationr menu)

Multitameframe : on/off

Alert sound : on/off

Send email : on/off ( send email alert will need to include the chart timeframe also the time information when the crossing happen)

I do really appreciated and very thank you for all of your help and support for this forum.

Kind Regards

mrkentet

kobpanya:
Hi Mr tool, Could you add email alert to this macd alert version,please? It will mean a lot to me. Thanks in advance!

Hi Kobpanya,

Added all the alerts.

mrkentet:
Dear mrtools and mladen,

I apologise for bothering you again with this request.

My trading strategy using two bollinger lines crossing strategy. The crossing is on the deviation lines.

Here I need your Master help to advices some indicator that can alerted also will do send email when the two bollinger deviation lines crossing from up or down.

And because bollinger has two deviation lines (upper deviation and lower deviation), so the alert should be informing details which deviation lines that got crossing.

For example, on the chart I am using two bollinger period 20 and period 50 with deviation 2, when the period 20 upper deviation line crossing the period 50 upper deviation line from up the Alerted will be"Upper deviation 20 crossing from up Upper deviation 50". And it so when the lower deviation 20 period crossing the lower deviation 50 period.

I will need the indicator also to be multitameframe because I only using one monitor.

So the indicator options would be :

Bollinger period : ( we can input any numbers of period like default bollinger indicationr menu)

Deviation : ( we can input any numbers of period like default bollinger indicationr menu)

Multitameframe : on/off

Alert sound : on/off

Send email : on/off ( send email alert will need to include the chart timeframe also the time information when the crossing happen)

I do really appreciated and very thank you for all of your help and support for this forum.

Kind Regards

mrkentet

Hello Mrkentet,

Made these, seem to do what you are wanting.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Mrkentet, Made these, seem to do what you are wanting.

Hello Mrtools,

Thank you very much for your fast in help.

I will test this indicator and will let you know soon with the result.

Once again thank you for your support and kindness.

Kind regards

mrkentet

Dear mr.Tools,please add the sound alert at color change.

Thank you.

Regards,Kristina

inver61:
Please, I want arrows on the main chart, when the colors of histogram bars change. And if possible the arrow out after the second bar. Thank you very much. Here is the indicator

Please, someone can program

Air92:
Dear mr.Tools,please add the sound alert at color change.

Thank you.

Regards,Kristina

Kristina, added the alerts.

Reason: