Elite indicators :) - page 37

Need MACD alert

Hello I need a MACD alert...the one I have is going off all the time and it really doesn't work. I would like one for the 5 min when it crosses the zero line and that candle closes below the zero line...

I would like another one that works on the 15 min where it would sound an alert when the signal line just crosses the zero line it would sound an alert...

For the alerts I would like them to alert maybe 5 to 10 times and then stop

My MACD settings are 9-15-1 if you need them---Im using now the MACD that comes standard with the mt4

Thank you

Greg D

Smi & Tsi

I was thinking that Stochastic Momentum Index and Trend Strength Index need more work, also I was not convinced if first versions are ok.

Here are v1 of both.

The code is based on the old one but I have checked this versions with formula published on fmlabs and other software.

For more information take a look at the beginning of the code.

Files:
smi_v1.1.mq4  5 kb
tsi_v1.mq4  5 kb
smitsi.gif  19 kb

Hello Linuxser

Linuxser:
I was thinking that Stochastic Momentum Index and Trend Strength Index need more work, also I was not convinced if first versions are ok.

Here are v1 of both.

The code is based on the old one but I have checked this versions with formula published on fmlabs and other software.

For more information take a look at the beginning of the code.

Hello Linuxser,

I like very much these indicators. Thank you!!

A question ... can you add a sonorous sign when the curves cross? This sign only would be audible to the beginning of every new clandestick.

Excuse me for my bad English

Thank you!!

Showing EA BUY, SELL & CLOSE decisions on the chart?

Is there an indicator or piece of code that i can insert into any EA that permanently shows/prints on a chart where it makes BUY, SELL and CLOSE decisions?

Thanks

Adam

Ehlers part 2

And this ones..

Re Ehlers Indicators

Hi Linuxser

Thanks for the hard work I was just reading about Ehlers indicators yesterday on a few forums Quite complex maths involved ! How do find these in choppy markets?

Ejpdl

Mystery Indicator?

Does anyone recognize the below indicator - called the "Strength" indicator? And if so, is there a version available for MT4?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

All indicators for this system you can findhere

mvallone:
Does anyone recognize the below indicator - called the "Strength" indicator? And if so, is there a version available for MT4?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Reason: