Mladen Rakic  

And the same thing few more minutes later

Files:
signals_1.gif 44 kb
cesande
cesande  
cesande:
Gentlemen,

I have searched for a good while now tonight and have not been able to find the exact setup I am looking for so asking here.

I have found the attached indi here but have the following request to be added or to point me to an existing indi to fit my current needs.

The attached RSI - mtf & alerts is working alert wise perfect for my needs in that I can toggle alerts when RSI levels pass OB/OS and (for my needs) come back into the 'normal' range from being in an OB/OS state.

My 'ask' is ...

Can you add arrows to be plotted with UIs for arrows, style, etc for plotting on ZoneEnter or Exit.

Would prefer to be able to toggle on or off the zone entry or exit.

I did find RSI_Color_RSI-v1.01_Maxim which is close but it doesn't allow me to turn off alerts/arrows that (for example) break from 69 to 70 which I don't need... I want only alert and arrow when RSI breaks from 71 down to 70

Either indi would be good if adjusted, just that currently neither is 100% of what I am after.

Thanks again in advance for any help.

ces

Please let me know if you have any thoughts on this. Apologies if I asked this in the wrong thread.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
cesande:
Please let me know if you have any thoughts on this. Apologies if I asked this in the wrong thread.

Cesande, just to be certain am understanding correctly, you are looking for a separate window Rsi that draws on chart arrows for either when entering and or leaving ob/os zones, with a choice of arrow type etc.

cesande
cesande  
mrtools:
Cesande, just to be certain am understanding correctly, you are looking for a separate window Rsi that draws on chart arrows for either when entering and or leaving ob/os zones, with a choice of arrow type etc.

Yes that is correct. The 2 attached indicators are very close in that they alert and do so while in current candle (which is what I would ask for the arrows as well)..

Not sure if I need to ask as well but an option for 'buffer' in placement of the arrows so that I can adjust them to be very close to the wick of the candle so that the don't get 'hidden' off the chart screen.

Silly question perhaps ... can the arrows be above a candle (for an up signal) as opposed to below? This way you would never miss an arrow due to it being off the visible chart screen.???

The one that I am currently using is RSI - mtf & alerts ... thanks much in advance for your work and help!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
cesande:
Yes that is correct. The 2 attached indicators are very close in that they alert and do so while in current candle (which is what I would ask for the arrows as well)..

Not sure if I need to ask as well but an option for 'buffer' in placement of the arrows so that I can adjust them to be very close to the wick of the candle so that the don't get 'hidden' off the chart screen.

Silly question perhaps ... can the arrows be above a candle (for an up signal) as opposed to below? This way you would never miss an arrow due to it being off the visible chart screen.???

The one that I am currently using is RSI - mtf & alerts ... thanks much in advance for your work and help!

Yes the arrows can be placed above the candles(also adjustable) or adjustable above and below candles, so they are close to the candles, its up to you.

cesande
cesande  
mrtools:
Yes the arrows can be placed above the candles(also adjustable) or adjustable above and below candles, so they are close to the candles, its up to you.

I would love for them to be below the candle for a down pointing arrow and above for an up pointing please! OR above and below if needed for programming.

Thanks SO much

William Snyder
William Snyder  
cesande:
I would love for them to be below the candle for a down pointing arrow and above for an up pointing please! OR above and below if needed for programming. Thanks SO much

Cesande added the arrows.

cesande
cesande  
mrtools:
Cesande added the arrows.

Super work and many thanks once again!

You are the best!

cesande
cesande  

Man I can not believe I missed this.

I am running 2 instances of this indicator on a chart for specific reasons and see that I can edit it to change the sound, but at the very real risk of wearing out my welcome, can you please add a UV for the sound file to make it easier for me to change on the fly?

Thanks again in advance if you would do this.

The arrows are superb!

ces

William Snyder
William Snyder  
cesande:
Man I can not believe I missed this.

I am running 2 instances of this indicator on a chart for specific reasons and see that I can edit it to change the sound, but at the very real risk of wearing out my welcome, can you please add a UV for the sound file to make it easier for me to change on the fly?

Thanks again in advance if you would do this.

The arrows are superb!

ces

Ces, hopefully UV means the option for different sound wav. files because that's what I added and the push notification alerts also.