Indicators with alerts/signal - page 647

mrtools:
Hello Mrkentet, Made these, seem to do what you are wanting.

Dear Mrtools,

I saw at update indicator that you made for me its alerting only when the fast bollinger 20 period crossing down or up from the outside of the slow bollinger 50 period.

Honestly what that I need is the alert also should be pop up each time the fast bollinger line crossing down or up from inse of the slow bollinger line.

So it would be 4 differents alerts that I need :

1. Alerted when upper line fast bollinger 20 crossing down from outside of the upper line slow bollinger 50.

2. Alerted when lower line fast bollinger 20 crossing up from outside of the lower line slow bollinger 50.

3. Alerted when upper line fast bollinger 20 crossing up from inside of the upper line slow bollinger 50.

2. Alerted when lower line fast bollinger 20 crossing down from inside of the lower line slow bollinger 50.

Also can you customize the alert message to follow any periods of Bollinger that we set on the indicator ? In case we want to set up with another bollinger periods the message will alerted with new bollinger periods that we set up on the indicator.

I need this request because your last update indicator just alerting "Upper Bollinger 20 crossing the Upper bollinger 50 down" or "Lower Bollinger 20 crossing the Lower bollinger 50 up". So its not be able to customize to another bollinger period.

Here I also send my chart screenshot with White mark for crossing fast bollinger from outside of slow bollinger and Mark with Color red for crossing fast bollinger from inside of the slow bollinger. On this point the alert should be Pop up.

Please take a look at the screenshot image.

Thank you very much Mrtools.

Best Regards

mrkentet

Files:
chart2.jpg  92 kb

mrkentet:
Dear mrtools,

I already try indicator that you created for me Bands x2_mtf+alerts.

But I guess its now that I am looking for.

My trading strategy was using two bollinger lines crossing strategy. And the crossing is at the deviation lines ( Not at the Ma crossing ).

And also because bollinger has two deviation lines (upper deviation and lower deviation), so the alert should be informing in details which deviation lines that got crossing. So I will need to know if its lower deviation lines band or the upper deviation lines band that got crossing

Per my early post for example, on the chart I am using two bollinger period 20 (fast) and period 50 (slow) with deviation 2, when the period 20 upper deviation line crossing the period 50 upper deviation line from above then the Alerted message should be saying :

"Upper Bollinger 20 crossing down the upper bollinger 50 ".

Another example, when the period 20 lower deviation line crossing the period 50 lower deviation line from below then the Alerted message should be saying :

"Lower Bollinger 20 crossing up lower bollinger 50".

And so on ....

Here I also send capture chart image and my marking when the alert should be pop up.

Its possible for you to made this kind of alert indicator ?

I do really appreciated for your hard work and helps.

Best Regards

mrkentet

Mrkentet double and triple checked and the alerts were done to how you requested as quoted above.

Dear Mrtools,

Thank you for your reply. I really sorry guess I have not gave enough crossing case examples on that my previous post.

For two bollinger deviations crossing strategy I will need details alerted when the fast period crossing from inside or outside of the slow period bollinger band.

For completed alerted it should be 4 different alerts that I need :

1. Alerted when upper line fast bollinger 20 crossing down from outside of the upper line slow bollinger 50.

2. Alerted when lower line fast bollinger 20 crossing up from outside of the lower line slow bollinger 50.

3. Alerted when upper line fast bollinger 20 crossing up from inside of the upper line slow bollinger 50.

4. Alerted when lower line fast bollinger 20 crossing down from inside of the lower line slow bollinger 50.

Also it would be great if the alerted will be follow any another periods that we have setup at the indicator settup properties.

Thank you once again for your kind helps.

Best Regards

mrkentet

mrtools:
No problem Mrkentet try this version, on the alert message the periods should change as you change the periods in the settings, and on the message it will say the cross is to either the inside of the band or the outside of the band. On your settings you have a choice to have it alert on either the lower or upper band cross in case you just want to monitor just an upper or lower cross.The chart picture is showing an example of the message when the lower fast band crossed the lower slow band to the inside.

Dear Mrtools,

Thank you for your super reply and help.

Now I will try this last version and will keep you update with the result.

Best Regards

Mrkentet

Help! A signal at the intersection of lines

Files:
1.mq4  1 kb
2.mq4  3 kb

Dear mr.Tools,please add alert when there is an arrow.Its indicator for Renko

Thank you.

Regards,Kristina

Files:

bratcevdg:
Help! A signal at the intersection of lines

bratcevdg

Even though file "1" is a decompiled code (a simple 89 period LWMA btw) better to avoid that signals (in my opinion). Take the adaptive laguerre filter (one version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page35 ) since the "2" is adaptive laguerre filter and trade on slope change and you will be better off than trading those crosses

mladen:
bratcevdg Even though file "1" is a decompiled code (a simple 89 period LWMA btw) better to avoid that signals (in my opinion). Take the adaptive laguerre filter (one version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page35 ) since the "2" is adaptive laguerre filter and trade on slope change and you will be better off than trading those crosses

I need those indicators ... thank you

Air92:
Dear mr.Tools,please add alert when there is an arrow.Its indicator for Renko

Thank you.

Regards,Kristina

Kristina, give it a try, not 100 percent sure it works don't have the 4 indicators that are required, but it should work.

Files:

mrtools:
Kristina, give it a try, not 100 percent sure it works don't have the 4 indicators that are required, but it should work.

Of course.I will try.Thank you that you help me.

Regards.

Reason: