Indicators with alerts/signal - page 642

cesande:
Please let me know if you have any thoughts on this. Apologies if I asked this in the wrong thread.

Cesande, just to be certain am understanding correctly, you are looking for a separate window Rsi that draws on chart arrows for either when entering and or leaving ob/os zones, with a choice of arrow type etc.

mrtools:
Cesande, just to be certain am understanding correctly, you are looking for a separate window Rsi that draws on chart arrows for either when entering and or leaving ob/os zones, with a choice of arrow type etc.

Yes that is correct. The 2 attached indicators are very close in that they alert and do so while in current candle (which is what I would ask for the arrows as well)..

Not sure if I need to ask as well but an option for 'buffer' in placement of the arrows so that I can adjust them to be very close to the wick of the candle so that the don't get 'hidden' off the chart screen.

Silly question perhaps ... can the arrows be above a candle (for an up signal) as opposed to below? This way you would never miss an arrow due to it being off the visible chart screen.???

The one that I am currently using is RSI - mtf & alerts ... thanks much in advance for your work and help!

cesande:
Yes that is correct. The 2 attached indicators are very close in that they alert and do so while in current candle (which is what I would ask for the arrows as well)..

Not sure if I need to ask as well but an option for 'buffer' in placement of the arrows so that I can adjust them to be very close to the wick of the candle so that the don't get 'hidden' off the chart screen.

Silly question perhaps ... can the arrows be above a candle (for an up signal) as opposed to below? This way you would never miss an arrow due to it being off the visible chart screen.???

The one that I am currently using is RSI - mtf & alerts ... thanks much in advance for your work and help!

Yes the arrows can be placed above the candles(also adjustable) or adjustable above and below candles, so they are close to the candles, its up to you.

mrtools:
Yes the arrows can be placed above the candles(also adjustable) or adjustable above and below candles, so they are close to the candles, its up to you.

I would love for them to be below the candle for a down pointing arrow and above for an up pointing please! OR above and below if needed for programming.

Thanks SO much

cesande:
I would love for them to be below the candle for a down pointing arrow and above for an up pointing please! OR above and below if needed for programming. Thanks SO much

Cesande added the arrows.

mrtools:
Cesande added the arrows.

Super work and many thanks once again!

You are the best!

Man I can not believe I missed this.

I am running 2 instances of this indicator on a chart for specific reasons and see that I can edit it to change the sound, but at the very real risk of wearing out my welcome, can you please add a UV for the sound file to make it easier for me to change on the fly?

Thanks again in advance if you would do this.

The arrows are superb!

ces

cesande:
Man I can not believe I missed this.

I am running 2 instances of this indicator on a chart for specific reasons and see that I can edit it to change the sound, but at the very real risk of wearing out my welcome, can you please add a UV for the sound file to make it easier for me to change on the fly?

Thanks again in advance if you would do this.

The arrows are superb!

ces

Ces, hopefully UV means the option for different sound wav. files because that's what I added and the push notification alerts also.

yes sir... User Variable (not sure that is the correct terminology).

Thanks again very much!

cesande:
yes sir... User Variable (not sure that is the correct terminology). Thanks again very much!

Oh ok, "User Variable", that's good.

Reason: