Indicators with alerts/signal - page 639

Mladen friendly, you may put an alert level set on this indicator? type 50? I thank you very much.ma-wpr.mq4

Files:
ma-wpr.mq4  3 kb

cono1977:
Mladen friendly, you may put an alert level set on this indicator? type 50? I thank you very much.ma-wpr.mq4

cono1977

You can use any indicator that uses stochastic and has that kind of alerts. See the comparison of a ma-wpr and a stochastic with same length and slowing parameter set to 10 - upper is the ma-wpr lower is the stochastic

Files:
ma_wpr.gif  37 kb
ma_wpr_2.gif  33 kb

mladen:
cono1977 You can use any indicator that uses stochastic and has that kind of alerts. See the comparison of a ma-wpr and a stochastic with same length and slowing parameter set to 10 - upper is the ma-wpr lower is the stochastic

're always very kind, thank you very much

samuelkanu:
Okay how about using only the stochastics blue line cross of the ob/os levels indicated as trigger?

Samuelkanu, was just guessing and made the arrows to appear as Stochastic main line leaving ob/os levels.

mrtools:
Samuelkanu, was just guessing and made the arrows to appear as Stochastic main line leaving ob/os levels.

Thank you mrtools

hi

can someone please help me to add an arrow to ssla normalized when it crosses 0

thanks in advanced

sorry i didnt find where to add the indi

mayoune08:
hi

can someone please help me to add an arrow to ssla normalized when it crosses 0

thanks in advanced

sorry i didnt find where to add the indi

mayoune08

SSA normalized recalculates - which means it will show those arrows on different places when it recalculates. Better not to use it with arrows but to use it as a tool for estimation

Can someone please help modify this indicator?

What I need...

1. the customization so that the indicator only show xx number of day(s). the reason is because the default setting can slow down the computer so limiting the indicator to draw up to certain certain number of day(s) while trading can solve this issue. drawing all the way back is great when i'm cross checking the past but when i'm trading i need a fast response so this feature will greatly help.

2. adding the sound alert so that when the range is "higher" it will give different sound than "lower". at its current state the indicator will give the same sound for "higher" and "lower".

Any help you can give is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Files:

Don_xyZ:
Can someone please help modify this indicator?

What I need...

1. the customization so that the indicator only show xx number of day(s). the reason is because the default setting can slow down the computer so limiting the indicator to draw up to certain certain number of day(s) while trading can solve this issue. drawing all the way back is great when i'm cross checking the past but when i'm trading i need a fast response so this feature will greatly help.

2. adding the sound alert so that when the range is "higher" it will give different sound than "lower". at its current state the indicator will give the same sound for "higher" and "lower".

Any help you can give is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Don_xyZ

There is no need to limit it to xx days (it would not change the speed or CPU load of it since it executes in a loop only 2 or 3 bars 99.99% of the time). Removed one possible botleneck and added possibility to specify separate sounds for up and down

Files:

mladen:
Don_xyZ There is no need to limit it to xx days (it would not change the speed or CPU load of it since it executes in a loop only 2 or 3 bars 99.99% of the time). Removed one possible botleneck and added possibility to specify separate sounds for up and down

Tested it. Works perfectly!

Thank you once again!

Reason: